Setters Leadership House (SLH)
Live with like-minded leaders who want to make a difference!
The Setters Leadership House is open to first-year students at Pace University's Pleasantville campus. Students accepted into this program will live together in Setters Leadership and Service House FIG in Alumni Hall, participating in community service activities and various leadership development workshops to allow students to discover and develop their own unique skillsets and talents!
- Have a 3.0 (85 or above) grade point average from High School.
- Willingness to live on campus for the first year.
- Live together in Alumni Hall as part of the SLH section.
- Attend the kickoff overnight off-campus retreat (last Monday-Wednesday in August), six (6) workshops per semester, a semesterly reception, and completion of the "Tier Transition" requirements.
- Have demonstrated commitment to leading and making an impact both in their schools and local community.
- Desire to improve on one’s leadership ability and to apply the leadership lessons learned on campus and beyond.
What will I gain from the Setters Leadership and Service House?
- Personal Development and Self Awareness
- Networking Skills
- Learn How to Inspire Others
- Practical and Interactive Education in Leadership
- Ongoing Service to Others