Through the capital projects process, Pace strives to advance and improve on all areas of the university. Below please find links to the current capital projects that are underway and contributing to the university's strategic priorities as we aim to enhance our institutional vitality.
Current Capital Projects Underway
The following are approved Capital Projects to help enhance academics at Pace University.
- 161 William Street- Renovate 3rd Floor with new classroom space
- Expansion of NYC Center for Excellence in Healthcare Simulation
- New Classroom space and Temp location for University Healthcare
- Upgrade film and studies equipment
- In Pleasantville - Upgrade Marks Hall: Psychology office space
- Upgrade Mortola Library student study rooms on the 1st floor
The following is a list of approved infrastructure capital projects to help improve the university.
- Goldstein Fitness roof replacement
- Preston Hall- Dining hall room replacement
- Westchester stair, pathways and paving upgrades
- Upgrade 33 Beekman ADA entrance
- Wilcox fire alarm upgrade
The following are approved capital projects to help enhance student life at Pace University.
- Upgrading of Townhouses
- North Hall window replacement
- Mattress replacement in residence halls
- Kessel Student Center Roof Replacement