The Facilities & Capital Projects team is responsible for operations and maintenance, construction, projects management, space planning and energy sustainability/resiliency management of all of Pace University's leased and owned properties.
- Collaboration: Work together with the University’s community to achieve a shared vision of creative environments that celebrate our diverse experiences
- Excellence: Create high quality, environmentally lasting solutions
- Integrity: Conduct ourselves professionally with honesty and the highest level of integrity in all of our endeavors
- Innovation, Creativity: Create flexible and adaptive designs/solutions that meet our current and future needs
- Facilities and Capital Projects Winter Projects List (PDF)-Updated 1/7/20
- New Work Order System: Saber for Education (PDF)
- Facilities and Capital Projects: Summer 2019 Letter (PDF)
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report for 2018 (PDF)
- Space Move Request Form (PDF) - Updated form to be used for all space move requests
- Department Relocations
Pace Makes a Difference Day
Over 100 people participated in this year's campus cleanup and the majority of materials picked up were able to be recycled!