Anyone can join Write Club but everyone must follow the Write Club rules.
All write club sessions will take place from 10:00am - 12:00pm on the dates listed below. Please add these dates and locations to your spring calendar:
DATES TO COME
Rules of Write Club:
- The First Rule of Write Club - You Do Not Talk during Write Club. You Write.
- The Second Rule of Write Club - You Do Not Talk during Write Club.
- The Third Rule of Write Club - No Phones. No email.
- The Fourth Rule of Write Club - If you are asked to do something during the time set for Write Club, Say No.
- The Fifth Rule of Write Club - Call Your Shot. State what you intend to write at the start time.
- The Sixth Rule of Write Club - Check In at the end. What Did You Write?
Joan Walker, Ph.D.
Assistant Provost for Academic Affairs and Research