Please be advised that the remaining dates for this event has been cancelled.
(Updated March 12th)
As the semester gets busier, holding time for our writing is essential. This “March Madness” iteration of Write Club offers bi-weekly spaces for your writing. Anyone can join Write Club but everyone must follow the Write Club rules.
All write club sessions will take place from 10:00am - 12:00pm on the dates listed below. Please add these dates and locations to your spring calendar:
- March 4th - PLV: G314, NYC: Civic Y22
- March 6th - PLV: G314, NYC: Civic WG04
- March 11th - PLV: G314, NYC: Civic Y22
- March 13th - PLV: Choate House Rm 151, NYC: Civic WG04
- March 25th - PLV: G314, NYC: Civic E319
- March 27th - PLV: G314, NYC: Civic WG04
- April 1st - PLV: G314, NYC: Civic Y22
- April 3rd - PLV: G314, NYC: Civic Tower, Board Room North
Rules of Write Club:
- The First Rule of Write Club - You Do Not Talk during Write Club. You Write.
- The Second Rule of Write Club - You Do Not Talk during Write Club.
- The Third Rule of Write Club - No Phones. No email.
- The Fourth Rule of Write Club - If you are asked to do something during the time set for Write Club, Say No.
- The Fifth Rule of Write Club - Call Your Shot. State what you intend to write at the start time.
- The Sixth Rule of Write Club - Check In at the end. What Did You Write?
Joan Walker, Ph.D.
Assistant Provost for Academic Affairs and Research