Dear New Pace University Faculty,
Welcome to Pace University!
This orientation introduced you to Pace policies and several key contacts and departments at Pace that provide resources and services for faculty and students.
Reviewed topics: expectations, research/scholarship, human resources, Pace Library, teaching with technology, the University Calendar, diversity and inclusion, mental and physical health, and student success.
In an effort to welcome you to Pace University and make you aware of some of the services and resources available here on campus, representatives from various departments have provided the information below. Please review them before the New Faculty Orientation and acquaint yourselves with the multitude of resources that the Pace community has to offer.
- The Faculty Center (PDF)
- Library Presentation for New Faculty (PDF)
- Student Success Supports (PDF)
- Human Resources - New Employee Benefits Orientation
- University Health Care
- View New Adjunct Faculty Orientation Materials
- View the recording of Prepare for the Academic Year: Orientation for Chairs and New Faculty
- View the recording of Provost Remarks, Deans/Assoc. Deans Panel, Learning Communities Presentation
- View the recording of New Adjunct Faculty Orientation
- Pace University's Equity Minded Syllabus Template (DOCX)
Add the University Meetings calendar to Outlook
Please be sure to download the “University Meetings” calendar on Outlook to keep current on events and meetings. Please review the instructions to access the calendar below:
- Right-click on “Shared Calendars” in Microsoft Outlook
- After you right-click, click “add calendars”
- Click, “from address book”
- A window will pop up that says, “Select Name: Global Address List”
- In the empty, white field, please type, “university meetings”
- Click the first name in the address list and click, “OK”