Pace Counseling Centers provide:
- Personal Counseling (Individual and Group)
- Crisis Intervention
- Alcohol and Other Drug Assessments and Counseling
- Resources and Support Services for Students with Disabilities
- Consultation to Staff and Faculty
- Workshops and Other Programs
- Referrals to Community and Other Programs
- NEW: Call-in Clinic (see below)
During weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., please call (914) 773-3710/(212) 346-1526 or drop by the Counseling Center to get more information about our services and/or make an appointment to be seen by a counselor.
The Counseling Center also has Walk-In Hours (WIC, no appointment needed) every weekday during the academic year between 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
NEW! Walk-In Clinic will now be CALL-IN CLINIC. Please call us at (212) 346-1526 in New York City and (914) 773-3710 in Westchester between 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to request to talk to the Call-In Counselor.
This time can be used for initial meetings or same day emergencies and provides access to a staff member for up to a half-hour initial meeting. Follow up meetings can then be arranged.
In addition, faculty, staff or students who request telephone access to a staff member can also be scheduled for phone time with a professional during WIC times. Availability may be limited and calls and appointments are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Call University Safety and Security on your campus at (914) 773-3400 or (212) 346-1800 who can page a counselor on duty
- Victims Assistance Services 24 Hour Rape Crisis Line
Phone: (914) 345-9111
- Safe Horizons Rape & Sexual Assault 24 Hour Hotline
Phone: (212) 227-3000
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Phone: 1 (800) 273-8255
- Crisis Text Line
Click below to see a short video about the Counseling Center and get information without even having to come in!