Training and Workshops
- Safe(r) Zone Training, Transgender 101 & Social Justice and Diversity Trainings and Consultation Services relating to a multitude of LGBTQA issues are available through the LGBTQA Center.
- Training Request Form, Pace University's LGBTQA+ Center (NYC) offers a variety of workshop and trainings for the Pace community. Please fill out a new form for each workshop/training you request for your class, department, or group.
- Open House Trainings, We also offer Safe(r) Zone and Transgender 101 trainings through our open house trainings.
- Queer Studies Minor and Course Offerings.
- Pace Library Research Website related to LGBTQ Topics.
- Research Assistant Opportunities at the LGBTQA Center
- Pace Queer Magazine. Interested in writing? Email the LGBTQA Center.
- Terminology 101
- Tutoring Center
Pace Non-Discrimination Policy
- Pace's non-discrimination policy includes Gender Identity & Expression & Sexual Orientation.
- To Report Discrimination contact the Affirmative Action Office.
- For more information about the policy or to discuss a situation email the LGBTQA Center.
Transition related care, health & wellness at Pace University
- The Pace Student Health and Sickness Policy Covers sexual reassignment surgery & hormone treatments.
- Individual, Group Counseling and referall services are available at the Counseling Center.
- Discussion groups, programs, social events and advocacy opportunities are put on through the LGBTQA Center and allied organizations.
- Queer Safe(r) Sex Resources
To inquire about the ability to use a first name that is different from your legal name on certain campus systems and documents email the Office of Student Assistance.
Gender Inclusive and Accessible Restrooms
At Pace individuals are able to use a restroom or public facility that corresponds with their gender identity or legal sex. If individuals encounter discrimination while accessing Pace's Public Facilities they may make a formal complaint at the Affirmative Action Office.
Resident Life at Pace
- All Gender Housing is available on the NYC Campus.
NYC Community Resources
- Outside NYC Resources/Hotlines (PDF), There are many viable community organizations and services available to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Queer, Questioning and Transgender people throughout the NYC.
Safe(r) Sex Supplies
The LGBTQA Center distributes free safe(r) sex supplies (internal/external condoms and lubricant) at 14 location on the NYC campus.