Training and Workshops
- The LGBTQA+ Center offers a variety of trainings and workshops for students, staff and faculty at Pace including Safe(r) Zone, Trans 101, About the Center, Stand with Me, and other educational workshops by request.
- Training Request Form, Please fill out a new form for each workshop/training you request for your class, department, or group. You can also email Emmett Griffith at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Queer Studies Minor
- Pace Library Research Website related to LGBTQ+ topics
- Terminology 101
- The Pace Learning Center
Pace Non-Discrimination Policy
- Pace's non-discrimination policy includes gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, and other protected identity categories.
- To report incidents of discrimination or harassment, contact the Office of Institutional Equity & Title IX Compliance.
- For more information about the policy or to discuss a situation email the LGBTQA Center.
Transition related care, health & wellness at Pace University
- The Pace Student Health and Sickness Policy Covers sexual reassignment surgery & hormone treatments.
- Individual, Group Counseling and referall services are available at the Counseling Center.
- Discussion groups, programs, social events and advocacy opportunities are put on through the LGBTQA Center and allied organizations.
- Queer Safe(r) Sex Resources
To inquire about the ability to use a first name that is different from your legal name on certain campus systems and documents email the Office of Student Assistance.
Gender Inclusive and Accessible Restrooms
At Pace individuals are able to use a restroom or public facility that corresponds with their gender identity or legal sex. If individuals encounter discrimination while accessing Pace's Public Facilities they may make a formal complaint at the Office of Institutional Equity & Title IX Compliance.
Resident Life at Pace
- All Gender Housing is available on the NYC Campus.
- Outside NYC Resources/Hotlines (PDF), There are many viable community organizations and services available to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Queer, Questioning and Transgender people throughout the NYC area.
- LGBTQ College Student Guide by Study.com
- LGBTQ Cyberbullying Guide for Parents & Educators
- How Can LGBTQ+ Youth Navigate COVID-19? (PDF) by GLSEN's National Coalition for Sexual Health
- LGBTQ Culture Fit in College from Affordable Colleges Online
- LGBTQ Drug Rehabilitation Guide from American Addiction Centers
Safe(r) Sex Supplies
The LGBTQA Center distributes free safe(r) sex supplies (internal/external condoms and lubricant) at 14 location on the NYC campus.