Public Affairs actively works to promote the University's legislative and funding priorities to uplift our students academically and professionally. We lead the way in experiential learning and are constantly developing and launching programs that are relevant, focused, and forward-looking to meet the needs of the workforce of the future.
Facts About Pace University
- Pace University is a strong economic engine, generating over $1 billion in economic impact throughout New York State.
- Serve over 13,000 students across three campuses located in Lower Manhattan and Westchester County.
- Over 50% of students are Black, indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC).
- Close to 30% of Pace students are Pell-eligible.
- Roughly 40% of incoming students report that they are the first in their families to attend college.
- Nearly 65% of Pace alumni live in the New York metropolitan area.
- Read more about our economic impact here.
Government Officials And Staff Can Contact Us Here
Senior Director, Public Affairs, Westchester Campus
Office: (914) 773-3312
Director, Public Affairs, NYC Campus
Phone: (212) 346-1025