We have defined a set of key metrics aligned with our strategic priorities to measure our success.
In addition to institutional metrics, each school/college has specific student and faculty success metrics. Each administrative unit has specific operational metrics to assess their progress.
These metrics will be reported to the Community and to the Board of Trustees on a regular basis throughout each academic year. Regular reporting of metrics will ensure that we are on track and taking appropriate action.
- Fall new enrollment
- Student satisfaction (NSSE or SSI)
- Faculty and staff satisfaction (Great Colleges to Work For beginning in FY23)
- Census enrollment by school/college and gender/race/ethnicity
- Undergraduate retention
- Undergraduate graduation rates
- Faculty and staff census by gender/race/ethnicity
- School/college enrollment and revenue results
- Program-level enrollment and persistence
- Graduation by gender/race/ethnicity
- In-depth retention
- Transfer student success
- Graduate program success rates
- Placement results
- Administrative spend compared to peers
- Capital spend
- Fall enrollment–early indication
- New programs launching in fall
- Fundraising results
- Alumni engagement
- Net student revenue per FTE
- Operating margin
- Grant funding
- Scholarly output
- ROI on new programs
Access progress reports (Login with Pace credentials required).