The changing landscape of higher education requires us to articulate a bold, innovative plan that capitalizes on our strengths and positions Pace for success. The work of the Strategic Planning Task Force will be done by Working Groups, focused broadly on the following areas:
- Growing enrollment by designing and delivering programs of the highest quality that position Pace graduates for success at every stage of their careers
- Organizing our work around providing each student with the support and opportunities they need to succeed
- Developing and supporting a world-class faculty and staff inspired by our mission
- Investing in our learning environments to ensure that our students have robust academic experiences in every learning modality
- Exploring partnerships with other organizations when beneficial to Pace
- Nurturing our community of alumni, connecting them to Pace, and encouraging them to support our mission
- Continuously improving operations to eliminate barriers to collaboration, reduce redundancies, ensure excellence, and achieve financial sustainability
We need your input!
Do you have a big idea that will help the Task Force define Pace's future success? How should Pace be organized to meet today's, and tomorrow's challenges? You may submit comments anonymously via this Qualtrics Survey.
- You may also email the Strategic Planning Task Force directly at Email us.
- Town Halls will be held in Spring for feedback on the draft plan. Please attend and share your input.
- NYC Town Hall - Thursday, 02/20 (3:25-4:25) - Bianco Room
- PLV Town Hall - Friday, 02/21 (12:10-1:10) - Wilcox Multipurpose Room
- Law School - Monday, 03/2 from (12:50-1:50) - Preston Hall Tudor Room