Student walking in NYC

The following questions are those most often posed to University Relations. If you are still unable to find a sufficient answer to your query, please contact your account manager for further assistance.

How do I start a project?
Begin by completing a project initiation request form (PDF). Submit the completed form to your Account Manager or Include relevant copy and photos, if any, with the request form.

I want to start a new project, but I'm not sure what type of project will work best for my objectives. Can you help me with this?
Absolutely. Request a consultation meeting with us and together we will determine what best meets your communications needs.

Can you give me an estimate on what a project might cost?
Based on your specifications and quantity, our production team will work with external vendors to provide you with one or more estimates depending on the cost and size of the job. Please note, the cost of printing or producing a job is separate from the cost of mailing a job. Our team will work to provide you with estimates for each element of the project.

Do I have to give you quantity information with the project initiation request form?
If you would like us to print the piece for you, then yes, we must receive the quantity information at the beginning of the project. Our production team will work to get cost estimates and depending on the size and complexity of the project, this can take some time. If we don’t have the quantity information up-front this can delay production and delay timelines.

I sent you original copy for my brochure, but when I got back the first proof I noticed that somebody changed what I wrote. Why did you change my words?
One of the professional services that we provide is editorial expertise. Editorial service includes much more than correcting typos. Our staff of professional editors-writers will ensure that all projects are proofread for grammar and clarity and edited as necessary to be consistent with our University style. In addition, we may review copy to ensure that it works as hard as possible to meet your objectives from a marketing standpoint.

What kind of photos should I give you for my project?
You should ensure that the images you provide are the appropriate quality for the type of project. For example, print projects require high-resolution images (minimum 300 dpi); digital projects can use lower-resolution images.

Do I have to get permission to reprint a non-University logo or image?
Yes. It is essential that we legally obtain the reprint and copyright permissions before using any image, logo, or language that is not owned by Pace. Contact the company or person directly to obtain the reprint/copyright permission language. You will be given the exact language to use.