Student Veterans of America
The Pace Student Veteran Association is a chapter to the national Student Veterans of America organization. It is a community for Pace students, which are veterans or supporters of the military, that gives its members a chance to connect with military solidarity. It provides a familiar space for student veterans, welcoming them with the camaraderie shared by all US Armed Service members. The SVA also assists Pace veterans by advising them with regard to their educational benefits, military transcripts, etc. Its goals are to ease the transition from military to student life for veterans, and promote their success in school and beyond.
SVA CHAPTER OFFICERS
NEW YORK CITY CAMPUS
- Bonita Rodriguez, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Klingenberg, Vice President: email@example.com
- Jacob Conner, Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jarrell Thompson, Secretary: email@example.com
- Omar Torres, Fitness Leader: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pace University's New York City Student Veterans of America (SVA) may be reached via email at email@example.com.
- Juan Pagan, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Lacativa, Vice President: email@example.com
- Yelena Fleming, Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tygart Roberts, Senator: email@example.com
- Angelica Maya, Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Fainguersch, Vice President of Communication: email@example.com
If you cannot reach your campus representatives then please contact Miguel O. Gonzalez, SVA Adviser (NYC & PLV Campuses) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (212) 346-1115 for assistance.