Three Pace students in a computer lab

Semester at Pace (SaP) hosts international students wishing to study one or two semesters at Pace before transferring the academic credits they earn back into their home institutions abroad. Students may hold J-1 or F-1 visas and, even though most students have exchange agreements with the University, this is not a requirement. To apply, students can email Mira Krasnov directly at

As soon as you have received approval from your home institution and signed the Course Selection Sheet, we can start registering you for classes. This form must be submitted on ISS Connect. The sooner we have this properly completed, the more likely you are of receiving classes that match your preferences. For guidance on how to complete this form, see our Course Procedures page.

If you have questions, refer to our Advising Resources page for more information.