- Download the MyPace Mobile app - stay connected with Pace University wherever you are. Find out information on what’s happening on campus and stay up-to-date with the latest campus news using various modules. It’s Pace University in the palm of your hand!
- To activate your account, manage your email and download software, visit the Adam website.
- Visit the Portal to register for classes, explore OSA offerings and additional student services.
- Access your Pace email account.
- Follow these instructions to access Pace Wifi
- Account Help - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Where do I find my Pace username and email address?
- How can I find my Pace University ID (U number)?
- File a help ticket to address needs in any of our Pace facilities, request technology assistance and much more.
- Locate various tech services and offerings
- These helpful Blackboard Tutorials will guide you as you learn to submit assignments, interact with classmates, and keep up with your course content.
- If you need to locate an instructor, staff member or student, visit the Pace Whitepages
- To know what’s happening with technology at Pace, read the ITS news blog.
- Keep up with scheduled technology maintenance, and identify systems that are not operating properly by going to the ITS Status page.
- Sign up to receive official Pace alerts to know when Pace University has issues an emergency closing.
- Use an Internet connection to access your personal repository, which can be used to store your documents, media and other files. You can even share your stored items with internal or external members of the Pace community.
- Eportfolio can allow you to house and organize your best pieces of work, which can later be shared with others -
- The professional instructors on LinkedIn Learning can train you to use various software packages, as well as hone your soft skills before you embark on your exciting career.
- Access all qualifying technology discounts
- Whether you want to complete course work or simply surf the web, you can visit the Computer Resource Center