Pace University international students on the New York City campus

Employment and Financial


Planning to Work?

Learn about your options for on/off campus employment.

If you are an F-1 visa holder and want more information regarding off-campus employment eligibility,

If you are a non-degree J-1 exchange student, and are interested in off-campus employment eligibility,

Useful resources:

On-campus Student Employment

Current job openings and everything you need to know when applying for on-campus jobs.

International Student Professional Readiness Education Program (INSPIRE)

INSPIRE is an immersive career program designed to help international students achieve job search success. This program is required for all new F-1 students. Login to Classes: My Organization - INSPIRE.

Career Services

Career Services will guide NYC and Pleasantville students how to frame strengths, accomplishments, and their personal journey to stand out from the pack. Please note, for J-1 students access to Career Services resources is limited.

Elisabeth Haub School of Law students can access career guidance through The Center for Career and Professional Development.

Career Fairs and Workshops

350+ diverse employers come to campus every year to recruit students for internships and jobs - make sure you are prepared for these opportunities by participating in a resume or interview workshop. Learn more about these opportunities by visiting Career Fairs and Workshops.



There are many banking options in New York. Before choosing a bank, look at what services are offered, such as online banking, ATM locations, bank locations and hours. Not all banks charge fees, but many do. Pay special attention to any monthly or ATM fees that will be charged.

To open an account, you will need:

  • your passport;
  • I-20 or DS-2019;
  • I-94; and,
  • a letter from ISS certifying your legal status and local address in the U.S.


Pace offers merit-based scholarships to undergraduate and graduate international students.