New York City
This program is STEM designated, which means you will be trained in areas of technology that are in high demand with United States employers. International students studying in person on student visas will be eligible for an Optional Practical Training (OPT) extension of 24 months, for a total of 36 months.
The Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems is a Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education, as designated by the National Security Agency (NSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
JOIN THE CYBER FRONTLINES
Pace University’s MS in Cybersecurity will train you to join the tech workforce of the future. Become a skilled cybersecurity professional with the foundational knowledge and project-based experience needed to protect individuals, businesses, government, and not-for-profit organizations from hackers, phishing scams, data theft, and more.
THE VALUE PROPOSITION
- Take charge of your master’s degree experience by taking the on-campus MS in Cybersecurity in one of two tracks; the cohort track, or the traditional track. The cohort track offers hybrid style learning both on-campus and online, and students meet once per month at our Westchester Campus for Friday and Saturday classes and to work on projects together. The traditional track is located at our New York City Campus, where you can take day or evening classes and immerse yourself in everything the city has to offer.
- Get practical experience as well as a top-class academic education through three cybersecurity labs. Operated by passionate cybersecurity faculty, you will learn how to hit the ground running at your next job.
- Choose from optional concentrations in cyber operations or cybersecurity leadership
- You can also complete the MS in Cybersecurity online.
TAKE COURSES LIKE…
Introduction to Cybersecurity, Operating Systems Theory & Administration, Information Security Management, Network Security and Defense, Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing, Capstone Project.
- CYB 633 Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering
- IS 644 Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- CYB 625 Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
ADD OPPORTUNITIES AND EXPERIENCES
With 15 full time faculty teaching and researching cybersecurity, Pace University’s Seidenberg School has the expertise on hand to provide you with a master’s level education like no other. Build up your portfolio with experiences like research with faculty, industry speaker events, cyber team competitions, company visits and more, will round out your education and ensure an enriching experience.
In this program, students practice cybersecurity drills in our on-campus labs: the Cybersecurity Education and Research Lab, the Applied Data Science and Networking Lab, and the Computer Forensics Lab. These labs, run by some of our best cybersecurity faculty, empower students to put their learning into action and gain skills and experience that will help you shine in job interviews.
CHOOSE YOUR CAREER
The need for dedicated and diligent cybersecurity professionals is growing every day. As more and more businesses, organizations, and individuals find their data compromised and exposed from security threats ranging from phishing scams to targeted hacks, people like you are in demand to step up and step into the role of data defender.
Chief Information Security Officer
Digital Forensics Investigator
Information security auditor
Penetration Testing Analyst
WHERE GRADUATES ARE EMPLOYED
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- JP Morgan Chase
- Morgan Stanley
- United States Government
median salary for entry-level cybersecurity analyst position in NYC (Source: Salary.com)
Number of new US tech jobs in past year (Source: CompTIA)
of Seidenberg students are employed, continuing their education, or pursuing service within one year of graduation