During the COVID-19 pandemic, all Student Accessibility Services and Counseling Center services are available remotely between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays. All phone messages received during weekday business hours will be responded to within the day.
Administration Building, 2nd Floor
Phone: (914) 773-3710
Fax: (914) 773-3639
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Phone: (914) 773-3710
By appointment only
156 William Street, 8th Floor, NYC
Phone: (212) 346-1526
Fax (212) 346-1530
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Please note: During the COVID-19 pandemic, ongoing telehealth services are available to students located in New York and other states where our clinicians’ licenses are valid. If the Counseling Center is unable to provide services in the state where a student is currently located, we can provide referral information and/or consultation services to help locate local mental health providers and services where a student is currently residing.
In case of emergency
- Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room
- Call Pace Security on your campus
- New York City: (212) 346-1800
- Pleasantville: (914) 773-3400
- White Plains: (914) 422-4300
- On weekdays between 9:00 a.m and 5:00 p.m., call the Counseling Center on your campus at (212) 346-1526 in NYC and (914) 773-3710 in Westchester
- After hours and on weekends, call Security on your campus to reach the counselor-on-call
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- Text HOME to 741741 to reach the Crisis Text Line
- Call Victims Assistance 24 hour hotline at (914) 345-9111 and Safe Horizons Rape and Sexual Assault 24 Hour Hotline at (212) 227-3000
- Refer to our Just in Case information which supplies potentially life-saving mental health information to Pace University students, staff, and faculty by putting vital information and support options at your fingertips, just in case you or a friend needs help.
Walk In Clinic
During COVID-19 and until further notice, Walk-In Clinic will now be CALL-IN CLINIC. During the academic year, please call us at (212) 346-1526 in NYC and (914) 773-3710 in Westchester between 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. and request to talk to the Call-In Counselor.
No appointment needed. Weekdays from 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m. daily in Pleasantville during the academic year. This time can be used for initial meetings or same day emergencies. In addition, faculty, staff or students who request telephone access to a staff member during this time. Availability may be limited and calls are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
New York City
Want to make an appointment at the NYC Counseling Center? No need to wait days for an appointment. Just walk-in, Monday through Friday, between 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to get started. For more information call or stop by.