How to Accept your Financial Aid and Sign your Scholarship Agreement Form
Accepting your Financial Aid
1. Go to MyPace Portal
2. Log in with your MyPace Portal username and password.
- If you do not have your username or password, click on “New User?” next to the username/password boxes and activate your account by following the instructions and prompts provided.
3. After logging in, click on the “Students” tab.
4. Scroll down on the left and select the “Financial Aid System” link.
5. Click on “Award”
6. Click on “Award for Aid Year –Review Award and Accept Award Offers”
7. Select the appropriate aid year and click “submit”.
8. Read over the instructions in the “General Information” tab before proceeding to the remaining tabs.
9. Click on the “Terms and Conditions” tab. After reviewing the information, accept the Terms and Conditions. You will not be able to accept your awards, until you have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
10. Click on the “Accept Award Offer” tab to view, Accept and/or Decline the offered aid. You may also accept your loans for a reduced amount.
Signing your Scholarship Agreement form
1. Follow steps 1-10 of the Accepting your Financial Aid instructions, listed above.
2. Accept your Scholarship.
3. Scroll down below your awards to the list of "Unsatisfied Requirements"
4. Click the link for the Merit Award.
5. Sign in again using your Pace Portal username and password.
6. Your Award Agreement will open up. Review the terms and conditions of your Scholarship.
7. Electronically sign and submit your agreement form.
8. Click the PDF link on the confirmation page to save a signed copy for your records.
If you have access issues, try changing your browser. If issues persist, email the Pace University Help Desk.