Don't end your financial aid search here. Check out the websites below for more information about third-party scholarship search sites, scholarship opportunities, and more.
General Third Party Scholarship Search Sites
- OnlineMastersColleges.com - Scholarship Opportunities for African American Students
Third-Party Scholarship Search Sites for International Students
Third-Party Scholarship Opportunities
The Ralph and Fanny Ellison Scholarship
The Ralph and Fanny Ellison Scholarship was established to financially support college students who are from NYC studying English or Music. Applicants must be permanent residents of New York State or Oklahoma.
Up to $10,000
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Undergraduate Students
- English or Music Majors only.
- U.S Citizen, U.S National, or Permanent Resident
- Must be a permanent resident of New York or Oklahoma
Pierre and Tana Matisse Foundation
The Pierre and Tana Matisse Scholarship will support Black, Latinx, and Indigenous college students residing in the five boroughs. The program provides students attending any accredited two-year community or four-year college in the United States with scholarships of up to $5,000.
HelloCampus Scholarship for Campus Tour Guides
The HelloCampus Scholarship for Campus Tour Guides awards two $5,000 Scholarships for campus tour guides. Campus tour guides have a superpower. They tell great campus stories. Those stories help convince prospective students to enroll. To celebrate the unique storytelling skills of campus tour guides, we are offering two $5,000 scholarships.
The Trust & Safety Scholarship Program - Sponsored by Cognizant Technology Solutions
If selected as a recipient of The Trust & Safety Scholarship Program, the student will receive a scholarship of up to $20,000. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
- Be a current sophomore (rising junior), junior or senior undergraduate student, or graduate level student. (Students in their final year of an undergraduate degree must plan to enroll in a part-time or full-time graduate program for the upcoming academic year.)
- Plan to pursue a career in trust and safety specifically focused on content moderation.
- Be enrolled to plan to enroll in part-time or full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited four-year college, university, or graduate school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)