There are a number of important steps that students and parents must take in order to receive their financial aid. To help make this process easier, the Pace University Financial Aid Office has put together a series of short video tutorials on how to properly and efficiently complete these tasks.
Visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel or click below to watch and learn!
- Budget Planning & Managing Expenses
- Loans & Debt Management
- Retaining & Optimizing Financial Aid
- Financial Aid 101
- Filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Step-by-Step Guide to Filling Out Your FAFSA *This video is currently being updated.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available for completion beginning October 1st of each year!
- Federal Verification and the FAFSA
- Step-by-Step Guide to Federal Verification
- Summer Financial Aid
- How to Complete Loan Entrance Counseling
- How to Sign the Master Promissory Note
- Financial Literacy 101
Don't see a topic here that you would like to learn about? Tell us what you think about our videos or submit a suggestion for one of our next videos