Study Abroad Scholarship
General Information about the Scholarship
The scholarship is for up to $1000 for a credit bearing Pace approved international study abroad semester or faculty led course. You can only receive this scholarship once. If you have already received the scholarship, you are not eligible to apply.
No late applications will be accepted nor will any incomplete applications.
Requirements for current Honors students:
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.3 to apply. Students on Honors probation cannot apply.
- You must meet with both your Honors Academic Advisor and the Thesis Advisor prior to submitting the application.
- Must be in good standing with the Honors College. This means you are on track with your thesis (juniors and seniors) and have made satisfactory progress on your Honors classes (average of 2 classes per year).
Information For Fall 2019
- Current Honors students (class of 2020, 2021, 2022): April 28, 2019
- Freshmen and those joining the Honors College for Fall 2019 (class of 2023): July 15, 2019
Students that join Honors for Fall 2019:
- Internal transfer students: We need to see one semester of grades after you have joined the Honors College before you are eligible to apply.
- First-year students: Only the Classical Civilization travel course to Rome and the travel course to Costa Rica are open to you for your first semester.
Students will be notified if they receive the scholarships prior to the deadline for payment, which is August 1st. Most notifications will go out in June and July once we have received final grades from Spring 2019.
If you have any questions or encounter a problem with the application, please contact the Director of the Honors College, Jaclyn Kopel at firstname.lastname@example.org.