I'm Looking For...
Immunization Compliance Requirements
New York State Public Health Law requires that all college and university students enrolled for at least six (6) semester hours or the equivalent per semester, or at least four (4) semester hours per quarter, submit proof/documentation of immunization.
- Measles: Two (2) doses given after your first birthday and at least 28 days apart (the first dose is considered Day 0)
- Mumps: 1 dose after first birthday
- Rubella: 1 dose after first birthday
- Or, show proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella by taking a blood antibody titer test.
- Students must also document that they either have received the meningitis vaccine or have declined to receive it.
View a more detailed list of the New York State Department of Health requirements.
Review these instructions on how to register and submit immunization records (PDF) online through Medicat Compliance Services.
Submit all proof/documentation of the student's immunization record.
- Fall 2020 Deadline: August 1, 2020
- Please allow 7-10 business days for immunization document submission to be reviewed and your account updated. Students will be notified by email when documents have been reviewed.
- Questions? Contact Medicat Compliance Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding your immunization document submission.
Immunization Requirement Fact Sheets & Links
Back To Top