Am I required to be vaccinated against COVID-19?
With the federal government’s planned ending of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Declaration scheduled for May 11, 2023, the University is adjusting its COVID-19 guidance as of that date. The COVID-19 vaccine mandate will no longer be in effect, and proof of vaccination will no longer need to be submitted for students and employees.
How do I share my vaccination record with Pace?
Follow the steps below to share your vaccination record with the University:
- Use your Pace credentials to log in to the confidential Patient Portal
- Select “Immunizations”in the top navigation bar and then select “Enter Dates”
- Scroll down to find the type of COVID-19 vaccine you received (e.g., Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Sinovac)
- Input the dates of your vaccine dose(s) and press “Submit”
Once you’ve input the dates of your vaccination, you’ll need to upload an image or digital copy of your vaccine card. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Select “Upload” in the top navigation bar
- Scroll down and select “COVID-19 Vaccination Documentation” from the dropdown menu
- Select the correct file from your computer and press “Submit”
Please note, it can take between up to seven days for your vaccination record to be reviewed and approved by health professionals.
How do I enroll my mobile device in Duo Multifactor Authentication (MFA) to login to my Medicat account?
For more information on how to setup your DUO Multifactor Authentication account please review the instructions DUO First Device Enrollment instructions.