Annual Fire Safety and Security Report
Pace University prepares an Annual Fire Safety and Security Report to comply with The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. The Report is prepared by the Pace University Safety and Security Department in cooperation with the local law enforcement agencies surrounding our campuses, as well as various internal university personnel and departments.
Questions regarding Pace University’s Annual Fire Safety and Security Report may be directed to email@example.com.
Fire Safety and Security Report Quick LInks
- Safety and Security Department (PDF)
- Crime Statistics Reported by Geographic Location and Definitions of Reportable Crimes (PDF)
- Prompt Reporting of Criminal Offenses Policy (PDF)
- Security of and Access to Campus Facilities Policy (PDF)
- Law Enforcement and Jurisdiction Policy (PDF)
- Timely Warning Policy (PDF)
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Policy (PDF)
- Drug and Alcohol Policy (PDF)
- Missing Student Notification Policy (PDF)
- Sex-Based and Non Sex-Based Misconduct Policy (PDF)
- Annual Fire Safety Report (PDF)