Join the experts in Career Services for an Express Pass to Internships Virtual workshop this summer. Participate in a six-session collaborative, virtual workshop which is designed for you and other new students to have the unique opportunity to get to know your peers and members of the Career Services team, all while getting a jump start on your career, long before graduation.
Express Virtual Workshop Session Dates
- July 10
- July 13
- July 17
- July 21
- July 24
- July 26.
Each session is from 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m. EST
At the Express Pass Virtual workshop, you will learn how to:
- Construct a professional resume that uniquely brands your skills and qualifications
- Write stand out cover letters and thank you notes
- Build a LinkedIn profile and effectively use this platform
- Interview and network with confidence
- Find, evaluate, and apply to career and internship opportunities in a variety of industries
After the workshop, you will:
- Have access to fall and spring internships on Handshake, Pace’s exclusive internship and job posting platform, prior to the start of the fall semester
- Earn an ASPIRE Career Preparation digital badge and a LinkedIn Learning certification; both can be uploaded to LinkedIn and included in your resume and pitch!