Submit Your Application
Our graduate applications vary by program and student type. To access the correct application, make your selection based on your student type.
Additional Information for Applicants to the following programs: Occupational Therapy, Communication Sciences and Disorders, and Physician’s Assistant Programs.
Your Next Steps
If you complete the online application you will pay the fee online with a credit card
- Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- Please note that three letters of recommendation are required for the PsyD in School-Clinical Child Psychology, the MSEd in School Psychology, and the MSEd in Bilingual School Psychology.
- Applicants to the MS in Human Resource Management program who are requesting a waiver of the GMAT/GRE based on work experience are required to submit one letter of recommendation from their employer verifying the dates of employment and the work performed.
- Applicants to the PhD in Mental Health Counseling program must submit three letters of recommendation, two of which must be academic in nature, indicating your potential for achievement in doctoral study and potential to complete doctoral work and/or counseling skills. The letters of recommendation should address your intellectual ability, written and communication skills, maturity, initiative/independence, and creativity/ originality.
- A resume or outline describing at least the past five years of your employment history and any significant community, professional, or college extracurricular activities.
- Include recognitions and achievements (e.g. licenses, publications, and awards).
A personal statement explaining to the Graduate Admission Committee why you would like to pursue the program of graduate study you have chosen. Additional information regarding your academic performance, as well as professional experience, may also be included in the supplement.
- Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution electronically or by mail, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
- Academic records issued in a language other than English are required to be translated and attested to by the institution of origin or a Pace-approved translation agency accredited through the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- Transcripts are considered official only if they are sent directly to Pace University from the educational institution of origin, or forwarded by
- Any NACES-accredited translation evaluator (preferred) OR
- The student’s Ministry of Education OR
- A U.S. consular officer OR
- An EducationUSA adviser OR
- The Institute of Foreign Credential Services
- Applicants may upload unofficial copies of all transcripts to the application dashboard for the initial processing and review of your application. If you are admitted, your offer is contingent upon the receipt and verification of all official printed transcripts.
- Applicants who have earned a degree or completed coursework at Pace University will not be required to submit a transcript from Pace University and are required to indicate on the application that they have attended Pace. Transcripts from all other institutions attended are required and must be submitted to be considered for admission.
Please note: Pace University partners with several electronic transcripts networks: Credentials, Parchment Exchange, National Student Clearing House, and eSCRIP-SAFE. Whenever possible, Pace prefers to receive transcripts electronically. Confirm with your prior institution to determine if they participate in any of these networks. If a send-to email address is required, please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International applicants will need to submit TOEFL, IELTS or Pearson PTE academic scores. For more information visit our TOEFL/IELTS/Pearson PTE Requirements page.
- Proof of Citizenship from a country where English is the official language, i.e. Antigua, Australia, Bahamas, Barbuda, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Canada, Christmas Island, Cocos, Cooks Islands, Dominica, England, Fiji, Ghana, Grenada, Grenadines, Guam, Guyana, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Keeling Island, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Montserrat, N. Marianas, Nevis, New Zealand,Nigeria, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, Scotland, Sierra Leone, South Africa, St. Christopher, St. Helena, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Swaziland, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, United Kingdom, American Virgin Islands, Zambia
Additional School Specific Requirements
- Due to the conditions surrounding the Coronavirus and the limited access to the GRE, the faculty for the PhD Mental Health Counseling program will accept and review applications without the GRE score report for Fall 2023.
- A GRE score report is required for Fall 2023 applications to the MSEd in School Psychology, PsyD in School/Clinical Child Psychology, PhD in School Psychology, and PhD in Clinical Psychology (Health Care Emphasis). If an applicant is having difficulty taking the exam (due to a closed testing center or not able to complete the "ETS At Home Option"), please include a supplemental statement explaining the situation and the psychology department will consider your application.
- A GRE score for the MA in Psychology is optional.
- MA in Communications and Digital Media applicants must submit a portfolio containing samples of their prior work (for example: press releases, advertisements, presentations, writing samples, etc.).
- Three letters of recommendation are required for the MSEd in School Psychology, PsyD in School/Clinical Child Psychology, PhD in Clinical Psychology (Health Care Emphasis), PhD in Mental Health Counseling, and PhD in School Psychology programs.
- If you have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above for all of your undergraduate work, and you hold a bachelors degree from an accredited institution, you will be considered for admission to any MBA or MS program without submitting a GMAT or GRE score.
- If you are applying for the MS Financial Management, MS Financial Risk Management and MS Investment Management and have passed Level 1 of the CFA exam or Level 1 of FRM exam, you may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE.
- If you are applying for the MS in Human Resources Management and have a minimum of three years of human resources experience in a managerial position, you may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE. Résumé will be required supported by letters of recommendation.
- If you are applying for the MS in Taxation and are currently a CPA, CMA, or have been admitted to the bar, you may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE.
- If you are an MBA applicant who already holds a business-related master's or doctoral degree, you may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE.
- Applicants to the MS in Accounting program must have a prior undergraduate or graduate degree in business.
A general GRE score, no more than five years old, is required for the PhD in Computer Science.
Pace University's Actors Studio Drama School offers a Master of Fine Arts in Acting, Directing and Playwriting. In addition to completing a standard graduate application, applicants to this program will be required to submit additional materials, such as headshots, portfolios, and/or writing samples dependent upon the applicants chosen track. Once all the materials are reviewed, candidates will be invited to audition.
For detailed information on the application and audition process for this unique program, please visit the Actors Studio MFA website
For the GRE/GMAT/TOEFL the Testing Code for Pace's New York City Campus is 2635; for Westchester campus the code is 2685.
Submit Required Documents
Regardless of the campus you are applying to, materials should be sent to the Office of Graduate Admission at the following location:
Graduate Admission Office
Graduate Application Processing Center
One Pace Plaza
New York, NY 10038
Hi There Graduate
Tell us a little about yourself.
*Indicates required field.