We look forward to welcoming you to Pace University and the Pace Pathways Program!
The Pace Global Pathways programs offer you the opportunity to follow an excellent pathway program leading to a graduate degree from a top world ranked university. The program has been carefully designed to not only improve your English, but also to strengthen your academic skills and help you adjust to the American teaching methods and American classroom culture to ensure that you are fully prepared for the demands of your degree program. Located in one of the most exciting cities in the world, Pace University is a top choice for international students!
Your Next Steps
Newly admitted Pace Pathway students are required to submit a deposit in order to reserve a place in the class. A Pace Pathways representative will contact you shortly regarding the process for deposits, housing, registration and orientation. You will receive an invoice for your deposit shortly and may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
In order to apply for an F-1 visa, you need a Form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status). To qualify for the Form I-20, you need to submit scanned copies of the following documents to the email address indicated in the Financial Affidavit:
- Financial Affidavit: A completed financial affidavit (PDF). Make sure both pages are filled in if you have a sponsor.
- Official Bank Statement: An official bank statement, in English, indicating a balance sufficient to cover all of your expenses for one academic year at Pace (as indicated in the Affidavit).
- A Copy of Your Passport
If you are currently in the US in F-1 status, you have to complete the F-1 transfer-in-process, in addition to the above requirements to qualify for the form I-20 for transfer. Please notify your advisor at the ISSS office at your current school of your decision to transfer to Pace and ask them to complete the Transfer Recommendation Form and release your SEVIS record to Pace. If you are in the US in B-1/B-2 or F-2 status, you must change your status to F-1 before you can begin your program. If you need assistance, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com.
Once you have received your form I-20 from Pace, you need to take the following steps:
- Pay the SEVIS fee. To learn more about the SEVIS fee, visit the SEVIS FAQ web page.
- Schedule an F-1 visa interview at the nearest US Embassy/Consulate. To locate an embassy visit USEmbassy.gov
- Prepare for your F-1 visa interview using the following online resources:
Please have your health care provider complete the Immunization Compliance Submission and submit it by August 1, 2020.
Orientation (All days are mandatory)
We recommend that you plan to arrive in New York City by January 12 allow yourself some time to settle in to your new home. View more information about Orientation.
January 24: Spring Semester Begins
The term of Spring 2022 will begin on January 24. As a new F-1 student, you will be able to enter the US within a 30-day period before your program start date. If you attempt to enter before the 30-day period, the Customs and Border Patrol might not allow you into the country. View more information about arriving to the US.
Please refer to your acceptance packet for information about housing. We will contact you by email with additional information about your options. If you have immediate questions or concerns, please contact the Global Pathways Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like the Global Pathways Office to help you arrange airport pick-up service, please contact us at email@example.com.
For more information about transportation from the major local airports, as well as transportation in New York and a campus map, visit:
- Transportation from Newark Airport
- Transportation from JFK Airport
- New York City MTA subway map
- Pace NYC campus map
Graduate Pathways Program
$10,375 per term
What You Can Expect From Pace Pathways
- Progression: Upon successful completion of the Pace Pathways program, you will enter your degree program at Pace University. You will NOT have to re-apply once you have been accepted into the Global Pathways Program.
- University Level Instruction: All classes are taught by professors and Ph.D. / Masters candidates at Pace University.
- University Credits: Graduate students can earn between 4 - 11 credits (depending on program) toward their master’s degree.
- Academic Advisors: Every student will have an academic advisor to work with in preparation for their transition from the Global pathways Program to their degree program at Pace University.
- Class size: Classes are small (normally fewer than 30 students), so you will quickly develop a good working relationship with your teachers and classmates.
- English Prep: English classes will prepare you to have the confidence you require to give presentations, take lecture notes, and participate in your major academic courses.
- Academic Coursework: Courses are carefully designed to improve your English and strengthen your academic skills in the classroom.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org