We are here for you during this challenging year! We have extended our regular decision deadline to March 15.
Fall 2021 Admission (September Start)
Application Deadlines and Admission Decision Notification Dates
- October 1: First Day to file FAFSA
- November 1: Early Decision (Binding)† Application Deadline
- November 15: Early Action (Non-Binding)† Application Deadline 1
- November 15: Priority Deadline for FAFSA
- December 1: Early Decision Admission Decision Notification
- December 1: Early Action (Non-Binding)† Application Deadline 2
- December 15: School of Performing Arts Application Deadline
- January 2: Early Action Admission Decision Notification
- January 15: Final Date to submit a pre-screen for School of Performing Arts
- February 15: Nursing Program Application Deadline
- February 15: Deposit Deadline for Early Decision Accepted Students
- March 15: Regular Decision Deadline†
- March 31: School of Performing Arts Decision Notification
- May 1: Deposit Deadline for all other Accepted Students including School of Performing Arts
With the exception of the BFA in Commercial Dance, School of Performing Arts Students cannot apply using Early Decision due to timing of auditions. Commercial Dance applicants applying Early Decision must complete the in-person audition/interview by November 1, 2020.
Under Early Action, you must indicate "EARLY ACTION" on your application. Read more about Early Action.
† Applicants who do not complete their application by the Early Decision or Early Action deadline will be reviewed, without bias, under the Regular Decision process. Early Decision applicants in this pool will be released from the binding Early Decision Agreement.
Admission Decision Notification: Applicants will be notified on a rolling basis after the application deadline.
Please note: your application for admission also serves as your application for a Pace Merit Scholarship Award.