Please note: During the COVID-19 pandemic, all Student Accessibility Services and Counseling Center services are available remotely between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays. All phone messages received during weekday business hours will be responded to within the day.
Ongoing telehealth counseling services are available to students located in New York and other states where our clinicians’ licenses are valid. If the Counseling Center is unable to provide services in the state where a student is currently located, we can provide referral information and/or consultation services to help locate local mental health providers and services where a student is currently residing.
New York City Campus
156 William Street, 8th Floor, NYC
Phone: (212) 346-1526
Fax (212) 346-1530
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Administration Building, 2nd Floor
Phone: (914) 773-3710
Fax: (914) 773-3639
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Phone: (914) 773-3710
By appointment only
In Case of Emergency
- Call the Counseling Center on your campus (Weekdays from 9:00 a.m.–5 :00 p.m.):
- New York City: (212) 346-1526
- Westchester: (914) 773-3710
- Call Pace Security on your campus to reach counselor on call (Afterhours and Weekends):
- New York City: (212) 346-1800
- Pleasantville: (914) 773-3400
- White Plains: (914) 422-4300
- Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- Text HOME to 741741 to reach the Crisis Text Line
- Sexual Assault Resources (24-hour hotlines)
- Victims Assistance: (914) 345-9111
- Safe Horizons Rape and Sexual Assault: (212) 227-3000
Refer to our Just in Case information which supplies potentially life-saving mental health information to Pace University students, staff, and faculty by putting vital information and support options at your fingertips, just in case you or a friend needs help.
Please note: During COVID-19 and until further notice, Walk-In Clinic will now be CALL-IN CLINIC. During the academic year, please call us at (212) 346-1526 in NYC and (914) 773-3710 in Westchester between 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. and request to talk to the Call-In Counselor.
No appointment needed. Weekdays from 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m. daily in Pleasantville during the academic year. This time can be used for initial meetings or same day emergencies. In addition, faculty, staff or students can request telephone access to a staff member during this time. Availability may be limited and calls are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
New York City
Want to make an appointment at the NYC Counseling Center? Just walk-in, Monday through Friday, between 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to get started. For more information call or stop by.