Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (R)
CCRP® Cycle 10 begins on September 22, 2016. Registration is currently open for in-person or on-line modes.
A Complete Approach to Compliance Risk Management
- Regulatory compliance professionals in all financial institutions and firms involved in global financial transactions
- Other professionals in stewardship roles within an institution, such as internal audit, legal, risk management, finance, etc.
- Members of the legal, audit, and management consulting professions
- Federal and state regulatory agency personnel
- The CCRP® designation provides a credential in the market. It sends a strong message to regulators that you have the skill set necessary to practice your profession, equaling what is needed in the accounting, finance, and legal space.
- Directly learning from the Program's accomplished Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) provides you with important real-life experiences, which enhances your current knowledge and helps make you more professionally productive and valuable.
- The Program's in-depth coverage and hands-on teaching methodology provide you with growth opportunities, and position you as a leader in the compliance community to give you an edge in this competitive job market.
- AIBA membership provides immediate access to professionals representing international financial institutions, who are an excellent source of networking and continuing education.
- The Program qualifies for New York State's continuing education requirements for the CPA license.
About the Program
- Curriculum The comprehensive curriculum covers all the latest aspects of both U.S. and international regulation. Students enrolled in the CCRP® Program take courses in corporate governance, regulatory affairs, and developing and managing a company's compliance program.
- Location All classes are held at Pace's Midtown Center in the landmark Fred French Building at 551 Fifth Avenue (at 45th Street) and are also available on-line.
- Schedule Classes meet one weekday evening from 6:00 p.m.- 8:45 p.m. and are also available on-line.
- AIBA Membership One-year complimentary membership upon program completion.
- Registration* If you have questions about registration, contact Brian Pew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-618-6444.
For more information about the Program, contact Professor Robert Chersi at email@example.com. For registration assistance, contact Mr. Brian Pew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-618-6444.