Preparing For Spring 2024 Registration
Lubin Undergraduate Advisement Office is currently offering in person and virtual appointments for both New York City and Pleasantville students for Spring 2024 Registration planning. Our staff members will be fully available to support students during regular business hours (see below for New York City and Pleasantville hours/contact), and appointments can be made with your assigned advisor through OnTrack (see instructions for using OnTrack).
- All Lubin Students: Visit OnTrack to schedule an advising appointment with your assigned advisor either in person or virtual (Zoom).
- Contact the office via email or phone for answers to quick and general questions (monitored during business hours):
- Registration Tools:
- Registration Guide (PDF) - Includes how to find your registration time, register/add/drop
- Second Process on finding your registration time (PDF)
- YouTube Tutorials
- How to view your schedule (PPTX)
- Helpful Resources/Important Links
If you need assistance in scheduling an appointment with an advisor, please contact your associated campus email or phone. Please visit the FAQ section before scheduling an appointment with your advisor or visiting our office. If you need assistance, please contact us.
Welcome! The Lubin Office of Undergraduate Advisement is designed to support your academic, professional, and social goals during your studies at Pace University. Our Mission is:
- To provide responsive, quality academic advisement and to support all undergraduate students from the time of their acceptance into the Lubin School of Business until graduation.
- To foster a student-centered learning environment for all undergraduate students within the Lubin School of Business.
- To participate in the development of programs that help students understand the academic curriculum and increase student satisfaction in Lubin.
- To encourage and promote faculty and student involvement in academic and co-curricular activities.
The Advisement Staff will help you navigate Pace and make sure you're on the right track each semester until you graduate. We can help you with:
- Defining educational and career goals
- Understanding school and University policies and procedures
- Adjusting to the college environment
- Choosing a major, minor, double major, or double minor
- Course selection and sequencing
- Dropping or adding courses