Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (R)
A Complete Approach to Compliance Risk Management
Registration is currently open for CCRP® Cycle 21, which is being offered online in a self-paced (asynchronous) mode. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 2011 through a partnership between the Lubin School of Business and the Association of International Bank Audit and Compliance Professionals (AIBACP), the Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (CCRP®) Program is an 80-hour, 26-session professional comprehensive certification led by veteran compliance professionals from leading financial institutions, professional organizations, and top-tier academicians. Offered fully online, the Program has certified graduates from around the world, meeting the rigorous content demands of an academic agenda while stressing the important practical dimensions of real world experience in the compliance field.
Recent headlines suggest that a more complex Regulatory Compliance environment is coming, making it imperative for Financial Services industry professionals and their firms to gain the skill-set necessary to succeed and lead in the future.
- "3 Ways Biden Will Reshape Regulatory Policy" (The Hill, March 18, 2021)
- "Biden Regulatory Playbook Revives more active regulatory agenda" (bloomberglaw, June 11, 2021)
- "The Biden Administration: New Priorities in the Banking, Fintech and Derivatives Sectors" (Gibson Dunn, February 16, 2021)
- "How The Regulatory Landscape Is Changing In 2021: Biden's First 60 Days" (Forbes, April 23, 2021)
This Certification is Essential For:
- Regulatory compliance professionals in all financial institutions and firms involved in global financial transactions
- Other professionals in stewardship roles within an institution, such as internal audit, legal, risk management, finance, etc.
- Members of the legal, audit, and management consulting professions
- Federal and state regulatory agency personnel
- The CCRP® designation provides a credential in the market. It sends a strong message to regulators that you have the skill set necessary to practice your profession, equaling what is needed in the accounting, finance, and legal space.
- Directly learning from the Program's accomplished faculty and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) provides you with important real-life experiences, which enhances your current knowledge and helps make you more professionally productive and valuable.
- The Program's in-depth coverage and hands-on teaching methodology provides you with growth opportunities, and positions you as a leader in the compliance community to give you an edge in this competitive job market.
- AIBACP membership provides immediate access to professionals representing international financial institutions, who are an excellent source of networking and continuing education.
- Are comprised of more than 250 compliance professionals working at global banks and foreign banks with U.S Operations, non-banks (broker dealer, asset manager, hedge fund, credit union, insurer), professional services firms (audit, legal, consulting), and regulators.
- Have been employed at AIG, American Express, Banco de la Nación Argentina, Bank of America, Bank of China, Bank Leumi, Barclays, BlackRock, BNY Mellon, China Merchants Bank, Citi, Crédit Agricole, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, DZ Bank, FDIC, Federal Reserve Bank, Fidelity Investments, HSBC, Itau Corpbanca, JPMorgan Chase, KPMG, Mizuho Bank, Morgan Stanley, United Nations Federal Credit Union, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Wells Fargo, amongst others.
- Network and keep in touch via the CCRP Program Alumni Networking LinkedIn Group.
About the Program
- Curriculum The comprehensive curriculum covers all the latest aspects of both U.S. and international regulation. Students enrolled in the CCRP® Program take courses in corporate governance, regulatory affairs, and developing and managing a company's compliance program.
- Location For Cycle 21, all classes and the certification exam will be offered solely online.
- Schedule CCRP® Cycle 21 will be offered online in a self-paced (asynchronous) mode.
- AIBACP Membership One-year complimentary membership upon program completion.
- Registration* If you have questions about registration, contact Brian Pew at email@example.com or (212) 618-6444.
* Students enrolled in the Program are eligible to apply for private student loans. For additional information, contact Brian Pew.
- For more information about the Program curriculum, contact Professor Robert Chersi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For registration assistance, contact Brian Pew at email@example.com or (212) 618-6444.
- Please see FAQ.