Convenient Doctoral Schedule
Designed for executives this doctoral program accommodates your busy schedule.
- Continue your full-time career and compensation while earning a doctorate in 3–5 years.
- Attend classes for 3 years on the New York City campus near Wall Street.
- Travel to campus for doctoral seminars only 10 Fridays each year from September through May.
- Meet with your cohort and faculty on Doctoral Fridays from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Enjoy breakfast and break near the classroom and lunch in the upstairs executive dining room with your cohort.
- Complete weekly assignments and semester projects at times and places most convenient to your calendar and schedule.
- Interact frequently and asynchronously with your cohort online to discuss assignments and exchange viewpoints and insights.
In addition to 10 doctoral seminars and 6 independent study courses, you complete 3 electives that expand your knowledge and enhance your skill within a concentration (finance, management, or marketing). These electives are advanced graduate business courses.
- At Pace, electives meet one evening a week during a normal 14-week semester. Most students register for one elective in each of their first three semesters of the program.
- If you live and work outside the New York City area, you may complete 2 of your 3 electives at a more convenient business school accredited by AACSB. Often, the third elective can be completed online without traveling to Pace.
Infrequent commutes to campus reduces your travel time. You decide when and where to study.
Monthly Executive Fridays
See the Monthly Calendar (PDF) for residency dates for the next several academic years. Doctoral candidates must attend on all dates.