This 21st century-MBA evolved from Lubin's flagship MBA program and through extensive research and re-engineering of the curriculum, the knowledge and learning outcomes are stronger than ever. Whether you choose to study online or in the classroom, you will take advantage of all New York City has to offer, including internships, events, and a global professional network you can take with you when you graduate!
With only 39 credits to program completion, our new MBA offers:
- One of the only AACSB-accredited business schools in New York City offering a fully online MBA
- Speed to degree completion that accommodates the professional responsibilities and schedules of our students
- Flexible, affordable, convenient delivery format
- Complete in one year full-time, two years part-time*
*Accounting CPA Preparation is a 53-71 credit program to meet CPA licensure requirements.
My last two years at Lubin have trained me to become a better version of myself. I have learned multiple skills not only from top-notch professors, but also from the countless workshops that Lubin offers to all MBA students. More importantly, the hands-on-experience methodology has helped me acquire the skills that a global business leader must possess.
- Irlanda Muniz '20
Senior Procurement Analyst, Atlas Air
Comprehensive Career Services Yield High Placement Rates
Take advantage of the lifetime benefits of our comprehensive Career Services office, available to students and alumni. A Lubin MBA offers solid return on investment: 98% of Lubin's master's degree graduates from the class of 2021 are employed, continuing their education, or are doing volunteer or military service. (Source: Pace University Career Services)
- Lubin's dual accreditation in business and accounting by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International is an elite distinction shared by fewer than 2% of schools in the world offering business degree programs.
- Ranked among the best programs nationwide by U.S.News & World Report in its Best Graduate Schools survey.
- Recognized among the top MBA programs by The Princeton Review in its Best Business Schools for 2022 list.
- Ranked among Fortune Education's Best Part-Time MBA Programs in the United States