The Strategy and International Business (SIB) club, founded in 2020, provides graduate students with opportunities to discuss, debate, and increase awareness of emerging topics related to strategy and international business. Examples of topics include: the current state of globalization, the importance of CSR (corporate social responsibility), multinationals and ethics, and sustainable strategic development. In today's dynamic global environment, the SIB Club plays a vital role in helping our students share their ideas and opinions on topics related to strategy and international business. The goals of the SIB Club include:
- Hosting several panel discussions and industry spotlight events focused on a variety of issues important to the industry;
- Offering networking opportunities with professionals and PACE alumni;
- Creating a community of like-minded individuals who are forward thinkers;
- Expanding people's interest for strategy and international business, and
- Providing an opportunity to make new friendships.
Chartered Fall 2020
The Strategy and International Business Club's mission is to initiate the cultivation of like-minded individuals to obtain more knowledge about strategy and international business. The SIB club provides students with an outlet to discuss and debate current issues, such as globalization, strategic sustainable development and corporate diversification strategy.
Through panel discussions and events with Pace Alumni and experts in the fields of strategy and international business, the SIB Club builds a community of students that are interested in the topics and/or want to pursue a career in this field. The SIB Club provides networking opportunities and allows students to discuss current topics with an emphasis on cultural diversity, global mindset, and international experience.
- Email: email@example.com
- Club Advisors: Jessie Yeh, firstname.lastname@example.org; Siobhan McLoughlin, email@example.com