April 11, 2016
April 18, 2016
Oct. 24, 2016
Nov. 7, 2016
Nov. 14, 2016
|Semester Begins||September 7, 2016||Jan. 3, 2017||Jan. 23, 2017|
|Semester Ends||December 21, 2016||
Jan. 22, 2017 (In-Person/Online Combo)
Jan. 31, 2017 (Online Only)
|May 15, 2017|
|Tuition & Fees
|August 1, 2016||Jan. 3, 2017||Jan. 3, 2017|
* To avoid a penalty, the following guidelines apply:
- 14-16 week course: Drop prior to & during first two weeks of semester.
- 6-13 week course: Drop prior to & during first week of semester
- 1-5 week course: Drop prior to 1st day of semester
- To find contact information for your academic adviser, please visit the Partnership for Advising Excellence.
- Visit MyPace Portal to access the Class Schedule.
- Plan your courses – and your alternates. Make sure you have the proper prerequisites for the courses you are selecting and are aware of the campus of your course choices.
- Visit MyPace Portal and check your registration status and to check for any holds (all holds, including Immunization Compliance and Past Due Balance holds, must be cleared before you can register).
- To ensure a smooth transition and entry to campus housing, access "Student Records" on your MyPace Portal, and click "View Holds."
- Enjoy the rest of the semester knowing that you have planned for your classes!
- Questions can be e-mailed to OSA@pace.edu and the answers can then be tracked via help.pace.edu.