Degree Works is a web-based academic reporting and advising tool that outlines the requirements of a particular program and the paths to complete them. It is currently only available to a select Undergraduate student population, in addition to faculty, advisors, and staff of the Pace community.
It is strongly recommended that students meet regularly with their advisor to review the information displayed on their Degree Works report. Please visit the Office fo Student Success for more information on advising at Pace.
How To Utilize Degree Works to Continue Your Success at Pace University
- Track all requirements necessary to receive your degree, based on the term you entered the University.
- Show which courses you have taken at Pace or transferred into the University, and how they are applied towards your degree.
- View courses that you are currently registered for (listed as in-progress or 'IP') and how they will be applied towards your degree.
- Use the GPA Calculator to estimate your overall GPA at the end of the semester, or determine which grades are necessary to achieve a desired GPA.
- NOW AVAILABLE: Run “What-If” degree reports to see how your academic history can be applied to a different degree/major/minor.
Departmentally Approved Degree Works Programs
View a list of programs that are currently available in Degree Works. Please be aware that programs are added on a continuous basis, so if a program is not listed at this time then check back in the future for updates.
Degree Works User Guides
* Degree Works training for faculty and advisors will be provided on a regular basis and upon request. Please visit the Pace Training website to request/register for training.