Semester Registration Dates
Fall 2020 Semester
Graduate Registration Begins: April 13, 2020
Undergraduate Registration Begins: April 20, 2020
Semester Begins: August 24, 2020^
Semester Ends: December 5, 2020^
Tuition & Fees Due: August 3, 2020
^ The Fall 2020 semester begin and end dates were changed on June 23, 2020.
January 2021 Intersession Semester
Graduate/Undergraduate Registration Begins: October 26, 2020
Semester Begins: January 2, 2021
Semester Ends: January 31, 2021
Tuition & Fees Due: December 16, 2020
Spring 2021 Semester
Graduate Registration Begins: October 26, 2020
Undergraduate Registration Begins: November 2, 2020
Semester Begins: January 23, 2021
Semester Ends: May 1, 2021
Tuition & Fees Due: January 12, 2021
To avoid a penalty, the following guidelines apply:
- 14-16 week course: Drop prior to & during first two weeks of semester.
- 6-13 week course: Drop prior to & during first week of semester
- 1-5 week course: Drop prior to 1st day of semester
- To search/review the Instructional Method (how class is taught) for your class, please use Schedule Explorer. Continue to frequently review for any changes.
- To find contact information for your academic adviser, please visit the Partnership for Advising Excellence.
- Visit MyPace Portal to access the Class Schedule.
- Plan your courses – and your alternates. Make sure you have the proper prerequisites for the courses you are selecting and are aware of the campus of your course choices.
- Visit MyPace Portal and check your registration status and to check for any holds (all holds, including Immunization Compliance and Past Due Balance holds, must be cleared before you can register).
- To ensure a smooth transition and entry to campus housing, access "Student Records" on your MyPace Portal, and click "View Holds."
- Enjoy the rest of the semester knowing that you have planned for your classes!
- Questions? Contact the Registrar's Office by using the Front Desk Web Form.