General Agreement Highlights
- Students must graduate from Westchester Community College.
- WCC students who graduate with an A.A. or A.S. degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5 will be guaranteed acceptance to Pace University and will transfer with junior standing.
- By virtue of completion of an A.A. or A.S. degree at WCC, students are waived of the lower level general education/core requirements at Pace University.
- A maximum of 68 credits will be applied toward the completion of the articulated Pace Bachelor’s degree program.
- All courses that received a passing grade at WCC will count towards degree completion at Pace University.
Nursing Agreement Highlights
- Students must graduate with an A.A.S. from Westchester Community College’s Nursing Program to be eligible to enroll in the Pace Registered Nurse – Bachelor of Science (RN-BS) Online Degree Program for Registered Nurses.
- WCC graduates with a 2.75 GPA or better will be guaranteed admission into Pace University’s online RN-BSN Program and will transfer in with junior standing.
- By virtue of completion of the A.A.S. Nursing degree at WCC, all students are waived of the lower level general education/core requirements at Pace University. Students will not be required to take any additional lower level general education/core requirements.
Note: The list below represents the current program to program articulations in place.
|WCC Associate's Degree and Award Type||Pace University Bachelor's Degree and Award Type|
|Accounting AS||Finance BBA|
|Accounting AS||General Accounting BBA|
|Accoutning AS||Public Accounting BBA|
|Business Management AS||Finance BBA|
|Business Management AS||General Accounting BBA|
|Business Management AS||International Management BBA|
|Business Management AS||Management BBA|
|Business Management AS||Marketing BBA|
|Computer Information Systems AAS||Information Technology (all tracks) BS|
|Computer Science AS||Computer Science BS|
|Communications and Media Arts AA||Communications BA|
|Culinary Arts and Management AAS||Hospitality and Tourism Management BBA|
|Cybersecurity AAS||Information Technology (Security, Computer Forensics) BS|
|Cybersecurity AAS||Information Technology (Web Digital Media / Networking / Information Management / Software)|
|Early Childhood Education||Early Childhood Education BS|
|Engineering Science||Computer Science BS|
|Liberal Arts / Childhood Education (English)||Childhood Education BS|
|Liberal Arts / Childhood Education (History)||Childhood Education BS|
|Liberal Arts / Childhood Education (Math)||Childhood Education BS|
|Nursing AAS||Nursing (RN to BS Program, Online)|
|Networking AAS||Information Technology, BS|
The Advantages of Pace University
At Pace University, we are committed to helping students discover and achieve their professional goals, and be successful in their careers from the moment they graduate.
Here are some top reasons to attend Pace:
- #1 private college in the nation for upward economic mobility
- Top 12% of US colleges that provide the best return on tuition investment by Payscale.com
- Home to the largest internship program in the New York Metropolitan Area. More than 8,000+ Pace students participate in internships, practicums, and fieldwork experiences.
- Two campus locations, in the heart of New York City and in picturesque Westchester County — each offering a unique flavor of the New York experience. Both campuses have a wide variety of student organizations, activities, and cultural events.
- See the Pace Path stories from current students and alumni