General Agreement Highlights
- Students must graduate from Westchester Community College.
- WCC students who graduate with an A.A. or A.S. degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5 will be guaranteed acceptance to Pace University and will transfer with junior standing.
- By virtue of completion of an A.A. or A.S. degree at WCC, students are waived of the lower level general education/core requirements at Pace University.
- A maximum of 68 credits will be applied toward the completion of the articulated Pace Bachelor’s degree program.
- All courses that received a passing grade at WCC will count towards degree completion at Pace University.
Nursing Agreement Highlights
- Students must graduate with an A.A.S. from Westchester Community College’s Nursing Program to be eligible to enroll in the Pace Registered Nurse – Bachelor of Science (RN-BS) Online Degree Program for Registered Nurses.
- WCC graduates with a 2.75 GPA or better will be guaranteed admission into Pace University’s online RN-BSN Program and will transfer in with junior standing.
- By virtue of completion of the A.A.S. Nursing degree at WCC, all students are waived of the lower level general education/core requirements at Pace University. Students will not be required to take any additional lower level general education/core requirements.
Note: The list below represents the current program to program articulations in place.
|WCC Associate's Degree and Award Type||Pace University Bachelor's Degree and Award Type|
|Accounting AS||Finance BBA|
|Accounting AS||General Accounting BBA|
|Accoutning AS||Public Accounting BBA|
|Business Management AS||Finance BBA|
|Business Management AS||General Accounting BBA|
|Business Management AS||International Management BBA|
|Business Management AS||Management BBA|
|Business Management AS||Marketing BBA|
|Computer Information Systems AAS||Information Technology (all tracks) BS|
|Computer Science AS||Computer Science BS|
|Communications and Media Arts AA||Communications BA|
|Culinary Arts and Management AAS||Hospitality and Tourism Management BBA|
|Cybersecurity AAS||Information Technology (Security, Computer Forensics) BS|
|Cybersecurity AAS||Information Technology (Web Digital Media / Networking / Information Management / Software)|
|Early Childhood Education||Early Childhood Education BS|
|Engineering Science||Computer Science BS|
|Liberal Arts / Childhood Education (English)||Childhood Education BS|
|Liberal Arts / Childhood Education (History)||Childhood Education BS|
|Liberal Arts / Childhood Education (Math)||Childhood Education BS|
|Nursing AAS||Nursing (RN to BS Program, Online)|
|Networking AAS||Information Technology, BS|
The Advantages of Pace University
- #1 private college in the nation for upward economic mobility
- Top 12% of US colleges that provide the best return on tuition investment by Payscale.com
- Home to the largest internship program in the New York Metropolitan Area. More than 8,000+ Pace students participate in internships, practicums, and fieldwork experiences.
- Two campus locations, in the heart of New York City and in picturesque Westchester County — each offering a unique flavor of the New York experience. Both campuses have a wide variety of student organizations, activities, and cultural events.
- See the Pace Path stories from current students and alumni