group of Pace University students walking and laughing

Ap, IB, University, and College Credit

Pace University accepts AP or IB credits from high school, as well as college-credit coursework earned before acceptance and enrollment at Pace. In addition, Pace also offers several for-credit programs to high school students during the summer.

AP And IB Credits

Pace University is a participant in the Advanced Placement Program of the College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB), which encourages students to take college-level courses while attending secondary school. If you achieve satisfactory scores on the AP Tests of CEEB, you may request advanced placement and for-college credits. After reviewing your record and test scores, the Office of Admissions will determine your eligibility for advanced placement and/or the amount of credit earned toward your degree.

You may gain advanced standing at Pace through the CEEB AP Examinations. In general, if you score a 4 or higher on an AP examination, you are granted college credit. The AP Computer Science test requires a score of 3 or better to receive college credit. For a full list of Pace’s AP Test score requirements, visit the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences’s AP Exam Equivalencies page.

Pace also recognizes the demanding pre-university course of study involved with the International Baccalaureate (IB). Students may gain advanced standing at Pace for higher level (HL) subjects.

University Coursework Credit

If you have taken university-level courses at a university while attending high school you may receive transfer credits. Please make sure you have an official university transcript sent to Pace University.

Foreign Curriculum

More information to come soon.