FALL 2021 ADMISSION (SEPTEMBER START)
APPLICATION DEADLINES AND ADMISSION DECISION NOTIFICATION DATES
Early Decision (Binding)†
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- Admission Decision Notification: December 1, 2020
With the exception of the BFA in Commercial Dance, School of Performing Arts Students cannot apply using Early Decision due to timing of auditions. Commercial Dance applicants applying Early Decision must complete the in-person audition/interview by November 1, 2019.
Early Action (Non-Binding)
- Application Deadline 1: November 15, 2020
- Application Deadine 2: December 1, 2020
- Admission Decision Notification: January 2, 2021
Under Early Action, you must indicate "EARLY ACTION" on your application. Read more about Early Action.
† Applicants who do not complete their application by the Early Decision or Early Action deadline will be reviewed, without bias, under the Regular Decision process. Early Decision applicants in this pool will be released from the binding Early Decision Agreement.
School of Performing Arts
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- Final Date to Schedule an Audition/Interview: January 15, 2021. Find out how to audition/interview.
- Admission Decision Notification: Students will be notified on or before March 31 regarding audition results, provided the student has been admitted based on academic review by the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
Regular Decision and Nursing Program
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
- Admission Decision Notification: Applicants will be notified on a rolling basis after the application deadline.
Please note: your application for admission also serves as your application for a Pace Merit Scholarship Award.
Tuition and Housing Deposit Deadlines
- Early Decision Accepted Students: February 15, 2021
- All other Accepted Students: May 1, 2021
Important Dates to Remember
- First day to file the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov: October 1, 2020
- Priority Filing Deadline for FAFSA: November 15, 2020