Transcripts and Verification
A Message from the Office of The Registrar:
In response to the mandatory COVID-19 staff reduction by New York State, Pace University is operating fully remotely at this time.
While most services provided by the Office of the Registrar remain functional, at this time we are not able to process requests received by or submitted for mail delivery.
Additionally, we are unable to process any requests for transcripts and enrollment verifications for students whose complete academic record at Pace is prior to May 2005 and degree verifications for those who graduated prior to 1985. These requests will be a priority upon our return to campus.
- For those who do not fall into any of the mentioned categories, we encourage you to order an electronic transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Active students or alumni with an active Pace Portal account can obtain a printable digital enrollment and/or verification letter by following these instructions.
Please contact the Office of Student Assistance with questions or concerns and we will respond as soon as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience and sincerely appreciate your patience during this time.
- Pace alumni who graduated prior to 2016 are eligible to receive one free transcript through the Alumni Transcript Form (PDF).
- All other transcript requests can be purchased directly through the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com. There is a $7.25 fee per transcript ordered.
- Active students or alumni with an active Pace Portal account can obtain a digital enrollment and/or verification letter by following these instructions. Enrollment verification by employers is processed exclusively through the National Student Clearinghouse. Please submit verification requests at www.studentclearinghouse.org or call (703) 742-7791.
Pace University has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to handle all official transcript requests for current students, former students, and alumni. Transcript Requests are available online for current students who have access to MyPace Portal or via the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com.
Transcripts will not be released to students with any financial obligation to the University. Any outstanding account balances must be paid in full before ordering a transcript. Please contact the Office of Student Assistance at (877) OSA–1830 for assistance with satisfying your financial obligations.
All newly graduated students awarded after August 2016 will be provided one official academic transcript free of charge via standard mail. The transcript will be sent as a hard copy to the permanent address on record, eight weeks after the conferral date (last day of Spring/Fall/Summer II). Alumni with degrees awarded prior to August 2016 are entitled to one free official academic transcript, which will be provided hard copy via standard mail. Alumni requesting their free copy must complete and return the Alumni Transcript Form (PDF) to the Office of Student Assistance for processing; thereafter all requests must be submitted via the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com and the following fees apply:
Please note: The Hold for Grades/Degree feature is currently not turned on for orders placed via the Clearinghouse. Do not place orders via the Clearinghouse until you have verified that all grades and degree information has been posted onto your transcript.
- Electronic PDF ($7.25 electronic same day processing with the exception of records that require additional research.) Transcript will be sent electronically on the same day. This option is unavailable for students who have attended prior to 2005. The download link will only be available for 30 days from the date on the email. However, the PDF can be saved as a copy.
- Mail ($7.25 regular processing.) There is a three business day processing time, and then the transcript is sent through standard USPS mail on the 3rd day.
- Express/United States Mail ($11.25 in addition to $7.25 fee). There is a 1-3 business day processing time, and then the transcript will be sent through UPS. All requests received after 3:00 PM will begin to be processed the next business day (excluding holidays.) If the recipient’s address is a P.O. Box, the transcript will be shipped via USPS express mail.
- Express/Canada or Mexico Mail ($25 in addition to $7.25 fee). There is a 1-3 business day processing time, and then the transcript will be sent through UPS. All requests received after 3:00 PM will begin to be processed the next business day (excluding holidays.)
- Express/International Mail ($25 in addition to $7.25 fee.) There is a 1-3 business day processing time, and then the transcript will be sent through UPS. All requests received after 3:00 PM will begin to be processed the next business day (excluding holidays.)
Please note: If your name has changed since you attended Pace University and you need your new name to appear on your transcript, you must submit a General Change Form (PDF) along with the required documentation prior to submitting your transcript request. Once you receive confirmation that your name has been changed, you may submit your Alumni transcript request form if it is your first free order or return to the National Student Clearinghouse site to order your transcript.
Transcript Processing Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
For students who attended Pace University prior to 2005, records are not in digital form and may require additional processing time. These records will only be available via mail delivery or pick up. Please note, giving inaccurate information on the clearinghouse transcript request form may impact the output of your record.
You will receive an email notification when your request is processed.
Briarcliff College, Bennett College, Good Counsel College, College of White Plains, and New York Medical College alumni must submit requests via paper Transcript Request Form (PDF) to the Pleasantville Student Solution Center.
Pace University purchased the World Trade Institute in July of 1997. We do not have transcripts for coursework completed prior to 1997 as they were lost on September 11, 2001. Although we cannot provide a transcript, letters detailing students’ coursework will be generated from our database and issued to students. To request an official letter please submit a completed WTI Letter Request Form (PDF) to the Office of Student Assistance. Completed request forms can be sent by mail, fax, or email to email@example.com. Students may also submit a paper form in person at any Student Solutions Center.
To request and obtain an Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University transcript, please complete the Transcript Request Form (PDF) and mail, e-mail, fax, or drop off your request to the Law School Registrar's office. There is an approximate wait period of 2-3 business days. If your transcript does not arrive within that period, then please contact the Law School registrar at (914) 422-4214.
How to order an Official Transcript
To Request online
- Log on to the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com or via MyPace Portal and enter the requested information.
Please refer to the Transcript Ordering Student Guide (PDF) for additional information.
- Payment can only be made by credit/debit card on the National Student Clearinghouse site.
View all OSA campus-specific contact information.
Verification / Letter Requests
Pace University has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to handle third-party degree and enrollment verification. Student records from any academic year are available to employers and search firms via the National Student Clearinghouse’s secure website, which allows inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Active students or alumni with an active Pace Portal account can obtain a digital enrollment and/or verification letter by following these instructions.
- Alumni or inactive students who cannot access the Pace Portal may submit an Enrollment and/or Degree Verification Form to OSA by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail.
- Third-party requests: Please submit requests and provide full student information to the National Student Clearinghouse:
- Phone: (703) 742-7791 (9:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST)
- Website: www.studentclearinghouse.org
If the National Student Clearinghouse is unable to process your verification request for any reason, they will forward your request to our Department.