Pace University Dining Services offers Students, Faculty, Staff and Administrators the convenience of various locations and healthy dining choices on our Manhattan, Pleasantville, and White Plains Campuses.
For more information including dining locations, hours, nutritional facts, and events please visit the Pace DineOnCampus websites:
All full-time resident and commuter undergraduate students at Pace University are required to have a meal plan. Resident graduate students in Westchester are also required to have a meal plan. The meal plan begins on move-in day each fall and spring and concludes on the last day of scheduled finals. The Meal Plan is structured as a declining balance plan. Effective for the 2021-2022 academic year, all incoming students, regardless of grade level, meal plan balances will rollover for the current academic year and must be used by end of the Spring semesters. Meal plan balances are non-refundable and unused funds will be forfeited. For students enrolled prior to July 1, 2021, the meal plan balances will continue to roll over until graduating or leaving the university, phasing out with the graduating class of 2024. Meal plan balances are non-refundable and unused funds will be forfeited.
Updates Related to COVID-19
Pace, along with its Dining Partner, Chartwells will implement appropriate policies, in accordance with Federal, State, and Local regulations, using industry best practices to keep the University community and the Chartwells associates healthy.
All staff, faculty, and students visiting a dining cafe on campus will be required to wear a face covering, even if picking-up food for takeout. Each dining café will reduce capacity by 50% or more, with limited in-house seating. Seating will not be available for patrons not actively dining, or when the café is closed for meals. Mobile ordering and pickup stations will be available, with the use of contactless payment where possible.
Diners are encouraged to wash or sanitize hands prior to dining or retrieving food orders, and to only touch items in the café you will be picking up and taking with you. The following guidelines will be practiced in each dining hall:
- Full service model only, with the elimination of self-service stations
- Cafe tables to be separated to accommodate 6 ft. distances between diners as well as to allow for ADA access
- Stations will be set up in the café to allow for safe flow of guests in the café
- Sanitation of all station counters and common areas every 30 minutes
- New service hours will be in place to allow for appropriate sanitation of service area between meal offerings
- Floor decals to assist in social distancing for station lines
- Provide hand sanitizer for customer use throughout food service area
- Plexi Glass to be installed at cashier stations to protect cashiers and guests
- Individually wrapped cutlery kits to be supplied
- PC condiments only to be supplied
- Bakery items to be individually wrapped with a toaster available at the grill station
- Bottled beverage only, no fountain beverage
The University will open its main dining halls in NYC, Pleasantville and The Law School, along with the NYC and Pleasantville Starbucks, the NYC Market and Miller kiosk. The faculty dining room on the New York City campus will be closed for the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semester. The hours of operation for each dining hall will be modified with new hours posted in early August.
When the University resumes operations in the fall, the catering model will be altered to ensure safety is maintained in accordance with Pace standards and local health regulations. Catering options may include drop-off contactless catering and full service only models. Please return to the website for specific a revised catering program prior to the fall semester