Need a place to store your textbooks after a productive day of classes? There are lockers in several locations throughout One Pace Plaza, which may be rented by enrolled Pace students. Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can be rented online or at the Auxiliary Services office. Renters may choose their locker (subject to availability).
Rentals are made on a semester basis.
Student lockers are only available in the New York City campus.
- Fee: $20.00 per semester.
- Only currently enrolled students may rent lockers. Lockers will be confiscated for the semester(s) if renter is not an enrolled student.
- Pace University is not responsible for property in lockers. Rental of a locker is at a student’s own risk. Do not store valuable property such as laptops, iPods, etc., in the locker.
- Payment must be made in full prior to securing a locker via electronic check or credit card.
- The rental fee is non-refundable.
- No food or beverages may be stored in the locker.
- No hazardous materials may be stored in the locker.
- Illegal or controlled substances such as drugs or alcohol are also strictly prohibited
- All lockers must be cleared out by the rent period expiration date. Failure to properly clear out your locker at the end of the rental period will result in the removal of contents by Auxiliary Services.
- Items removed from lockers by Auxiliary Services will be stored for a four-week period. There will be $10.00 storage charge that must be paid in order to retrieve items within this period. After four weeks, all items will be discarded. Only the person to whom the locker was rented will be authorized to retrieve belongings.
- The Auxiliary services office reserves the right to open a locker with or without the consent of the renter in instances where locker procedures are being abused or in the case of an emergency.
- Once you have selected a locker and received a combination, that is the locker you must utilize until the end of the semester.
***CAMPUS ACCOUNT IS FOR PRINTING PURPOSES ONLY ***
You can add funds to your Campus Printing Account on your Pace One Card anytime during the year.
To add funds online, log in at the link above with Pace username and password and add printing funds at any time with a credit or debit card. Parents or guardians can be added as authorized users to add funds to the account and will be given a separate username and login password. Students must login first to authorize a second user. After authorization, other users can add funds online at any time.
Printing funds will be available within two-hours of adding funds.
Having issues with printing? Reach out to ITS via the Helpdesk.