Auxiliary Services has added a new online photo submission page for incoming students, faculty, and staff so that you can take your identification picture for your new ID. By logging onto the link below (e-Accounts) with your Pace Portal/Pace Email credentials, you will then be able to upload your photo following the steps:
- Click profile (top left)
- Click submit new photo
- Upload/take new photo (click add photo or drag photo into place)
- Click submit
There are a few select requirements that the photos must meet in order to get approval:
- White background
- Color photo
- No hats, sunglasses, or other obstructions to the photo
- See the example photo below:
Once the photo is submitted, an Auxiliary Services Staff member will approve the photo as long as all the requirements outlined above are followed. Please keep in mind you will receive two emails from Transact regarding your photo upload. The first email will state your photo has been successfully uploaded, and the second will state your photo has been approved. Once you receive notification that your photo is approved, please stop by the ID Office on your campus to pick up the ID Card.
As a result of new student orientations taking place in person and online, the following new procedures will be required for the safety of all:
- All incoming students will be required to electronically upload photos prior to arriving on Pace’s campus.
- Resident student ID’s will be provided to the housing teams prior to the move-in process. Resident students will retrieve their ID at the time of check-in from residential life.
- Commuter students will receive their ID Cards during orientation.
Please make sure you have activated your Pace email and your DUO MOBILE Application in order to upload your photo.