Verification / Letter Requests
- Active students or alumni with an active Pace Portal account can obtain a digital enrollment and/or verification letter by following these instructions.
- Alumni or inactive students who cannot access Pace Portal may submit an Enrollment and/or Degree Verification Form (PDF) using the Front Desk online request form.
- Pace University has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to handle third-party degree and enrollment verification. Student records from any academic year are available to employers and search firms via the National Student Clearinghouse’s secure website, which allows inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Please submit requests and provide full student information to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Phone: (703) 742-7791 (9:00 a.m.—7:00 p.m. EST)
- Website: www.studentclearinghouse.org
- If the National Student Clearinghouse is unable to process your verification request for any reason, they will forward your request to the Office of the Registrar.
Review our FAQ webpage for additional information for verifications.