Below is a checklist of the documents required for a completed application:
- Our graduate applications vary by program and student type. To access the correct application, visit our Apply Today page and make your selection based on your student type.
- If you complete the online application you will pay the fee online with a credit card. If you are sending a print application, please enclose a check or money order made payable to Pace University.
- Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- Letters must be forwarded in sealed envelopes.
- Visit the Forms and Brochures page for access to printable Recommendation Forms.
- Please note that three letters of recommendation are required for the PsyD in School-Clinical Child Psychology, the PhD in Mental Health Counseling, the MSEd in School Psychology, and the MSEd in Bilingual School Psychology.
- Applicants to the MS in Human Resource Management program who are requesting a waiver of the GMAT/GRE based on work experience are required to submit one letter of recommendation from their employer verifying the dates of employment and the work performed.
- A resume or typewritten outline describing at least the past five years of your employment history and any significant community, professional, or college extracurricular activities.
- Include recognitions and achievements (e.g. licenses, publications, and awards).
- Send a typewritten essay explaining to the Graduate Admission Committee why you would like to pursue the program of graduate study you have chosen. Additional information regarding your academic performance, as well as professional experience, may also be included in the supplement.
- Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution electronically or by mail, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
- Academic records issued in a language other than English are required to be translated and attested to by the institution of origin or a Pace-approved translation agency accredited through NACES.
- Transcripts are considered official only if they are sent directly to Pace University from the educational institution of origin, or forwarded by
- Applicants may send unofficial copies of all transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org for the initial processing and review of your application. Please include your name and program of interest. If you are admitted, your offer is contingent upon the receipt and verification of all official printed transcripts.
- Applicants who have earned a degree or completed coursework at Pace University will not be required to submit a transcript from Pace University and are required to indicate on the application that they have attended Pace. Transcripts from all other institutions attended are required and must be submitted to be considered for admission.
7. International Students
- International applicants will need to submit TOEFL, IELTS or Pearson PTE academic scores. For more information visit our TOEFL/IELTS/Pearson PTE Requirements page.
- Citizens from the following countries are waived from the English proficiency requirement: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, United Kingdom, Ireland, Antigua, Scotland, St. Lucia, Bahamas, Barbados, Trinidad/Tobago, Dominica, Grenada, Grand Cayman, Guyana, Belize, Anguilla, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda.
Additional Requirements: In addition, GRE/GMAT/MAT exam scores and/or pre-requisites and other application requirements may apply. Please consult the printed applications for details.
For Dyson College of Arts and Sciences applicants:
- A GRE score for the MA in Psychology is optional.
- A general GRE score, no more than five years old, is required for the MSEd in School Psychology, PsyD in School/ Clinical Child Psychology, and the PhD in Mental Health Counseling. While not mandated for initial admission, the Psychology subject exam may later be required of candidates in the MSEd and PsyD programs.
- MA in Media and Communication Arts applicants must submit a portfolio containing samples of their prior work (for example: press releases, advertisements, presentations, writing samples, etc.).
For Lubin School of Business applicants:
If you have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or above for all of your undergraduate work, and your degree is from an accredited U.S. four-year institution, you may be considered for admission to any MBA or MS program without submitting a GMAT or GRE score.
If you are applying to the one year fast track MBA in Financial Management or Marketing Management, you must have a cumulative GPA of 3.30 or above, a grade of B or better for all business core courses from an AACSB-accredited U.S. business school, and a satisfactory GMAT or GRE score. Applicants with a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or above will be considered without the GMAT/GRE.
- If you are an MBA applicant who already holds a business-related master's or doctoral degree, you may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE.
- If you are applying for the MS in Taxation and are currently a CPA, CMA, or have been admitted to the bar, you may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE.
- If you are applying for the MS in Human Resources Management and have a minimum of three years of human resources experience in a managerial position, you may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE. Résumé will be required supported by letters of recommendation.
For School of Education applicants:
- All individuals applyng to the MST and MSEd in Educational Leadership - School District Business Leader applicants must submit a GRE score for admission based on a new law approved by the New York State Legislature.
The School of Education applies a holistic approach to application review in which a degree candidate's quantitative and qualitative factors are evaluated for admission eligibility. Standardized test scores will not have more signifance than any other application requirements.
Testing Codes: For the GRE/GMAT/MAT/TOEFL the Testing Code for Pace's New York City Campus is 2635; for Westchester campus the code is 2685.
Mailing Address: Regardless of the campus you are applying to, materials should be sent to the Office of Graduate Admission at the following location:
Graduate Admission Office, W110
Graduate Application Processing Center
One Pace Plaza
New York, NY 10038
Office of Graduate Admission (NYC campus)
New York, NY 10038