Pace University is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and following guidelines from our federal and local governments, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local departments of health. If you are not able to enter the United States due to embassy closings, delay in Visa appointments, or if the University is still in a remote learning period due to the pandemic, international students will have the opportunity to start their coursework online, from any location. While we fully intend to return to in-person learning and living this fall, if that is not able to happen, international students will be able to start online for Fall 2020 and join us on campus in January for Spring 2021. The University has been monitoring all embassy openings.
Welcome to Pace!
We are delighted and honored to have you join the International Student Community at Pace University. We hope you will enjoy your education experience at Pace and in the United States! Please review the pre-arrival guide with helpful information about transition into the U.S. and to Pace University! We encourage you to attend a Pre-Arrival Orientation online.
Please watch the video for obtaining helpful tips and practical advice prior to arrival.
As a new International student admitted for the Fall 2020 semester, you are required to attend a Mandatory New International Student Immigration Session pertaining to the F-1 visa-status maintenance.
The session will be held on:
Monday, August 3 @ 8:00-12 pm on ZOOM. More details are coming soon.
We look forward to meeting and greeting you on ZOOM on August 3rd!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Pace University! With 120 countries represented on our campuses in New York City and Westchester, the University strives to create an international community among its student body.
If you have been admitted to the Pace Global Pathways Program, do not follow the below steps. Instead, visit the Pace Global Pathways accepted student page.
Next Steps for Accepted International Graduate Students
1.) Be sure you have completed all of the steps outlined on the Accepted Student home page.
2.) I-20 Information: All non-U.S. Citizens and non-U.S. permanent residents who do not currently hold a valid visa for academic study must obtain a valid F-1 visa that can be obtained once Pace issues you a Form I-20. If you have NOT received your I-20 Form, you may be missing one of the following documents:
- Financial Affidavit- Complete the financial affidavit for the school or college you will be attending. Make sure both pages are filled in if you have a sponsor.
- Official Bank Statement- Submit a bank statement, in English, with sufficient funds available for one year of study. The amount may be no less than what is listed on the Financial Affidavit for the academic year you are attending.
- A Copy of Your Passport- You may email all these documents as a scanned pdf to the admission office of the campus to which you applied.
- Transfer Recommendation- All International students transferring from a U.S. college or university must also submit the Transfer Recommendation Form in addition to the above requirements. Please have this form complete by the Designated School Official (DSO) at your current school.
All of the above documents should be sent to the Office of Graduate Admission at the addresses listed below.
3.) International Orientation- All International students are required to attend the International Student Orientation. If you have not received your I-20 or you are confused about how to obtain an F-1 Visa, please visit our International Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
4.) Important information on your immigration status, obtaining your visa, and your arrival to the US:
- International Graduate Admission: firstname.lastname@example.org for all admission related questions
- Rob Medrano (Director of International Admission): email@example.com for any additional questions
Office of Graduate Admission
One Pace Plaza
New York, NY 10038
Phone: +1 (212) 346-1531
Office of Graduate Admission
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
Phone: +1 (914) 422-4283
Learn more about Pace from the comfort of your own home.
International Information Session