What is MyPace Portal?
You will use MyPace Portal to access information about Pace activities, events, and news. In addition, the Portal will give you access to your courses, accounts, financial aid, registration, grades, and much more! It is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I access my MyPace Portal Account?
If you are a first time user and have never logged into your MyPace Portal account, you will need to activate your account and set up your password first. You will also be asked to set up your secret questions which are helpful in the future if you have to change or reset your password. This username and password will be used for all your Pace accounts including the Portal, E-mail, Blackboard, Web File System, and ITS Helpdesk—so make it a strong one! Any future password changes will apply to all of these accounts.
To get started, follow these instructions.
STEP 1: Find your MyPace Portal Username
1. Go to Pace University's White Pages
2. Type your First and Last name in the Name textbox
3. Select Applicants in the Person Type textbox
4. Click Search
5. After receiving results, click View Details next to your name
6. Write down your Username. It will begin with your initials, followed by a sequence of numbers and a letter.
Note: If your name does not appear, you may also try typing only your Last Name in the Name textbox and select All Staff, Faculty, and Students in the Person Type textbox.
STEP 2: Set-up a New Password
For this step, you will need to know that your default MyPace Portal Password is your first and last initial and a hyphen, followed by your birthday in this format: MMDDYY. (If your birth date only has one digit, add a zero to the number.) Example: John Doe, DOB=January 1, 1990 = jd-010190. (You must add a hyphen). When you log-in for the first time, you will be prompted to reset your password.
1. Go to the Pace University's Apps/Downloads/Account Management
2. Click Account Activation (right-hand side)
3. Click Begin Activation
4. Type your MyPace Portal Username in the Username textbox
5. Type your Default MyPace Portal Password in the Password textbox
6. Click Log In
7. Type your Default MyPace Portal Password (Example: jd-010190)
8. Type your New MyPace Portal Password
9. Confirm your New MyPace Portal Password
10. Click Change Password and then click Continue
11. Answer two different Security questions. (Answers are all case sensitive.)
12. Click Save and then click Continue
13. Click Logout in the upper right hand corner
Note: Once your password is reset, you CANNOT reset it again for another 24hrs. To create new passwords, see our password guidelines.
Step 3: Log onto the Portal
1. Go to Pace University's MyPace Portal to log in
2. Type your MyPace Portal Username in the Username textbox
3. Type your New MyPace Portal Password in the Password textbox
4. Click Login
Once you have successfully logged in to the portal, you will be brought to your student portal page. Your portal page is divided into tabs, channels and columns. Click on the Students tab, which is located in the upper left column, then click on Registration and Grades.
Now select the Register, Add or Drop Classes link. Using the drop down menu, select the appropriate semester and click submit.
If you KNOW your course reference number(s) (CRNs), enter the CRNs in the boxes on the Add Classes Worksheet and click Submit Changes.
If you DO NOT know your CRN, click the Class Search button in order to look up courses in the class schedule.
- In order to search, you must select a Subject from the drop down menu. You can refine your class search by specifying all your criteria for a subject, then click Class Search. A list of all classes that meet your criteria will display.
- Choose your classes by clicking the box to the left of the course title. Please note: a checkmark will appear and you may click on multiple boxes at the same time.
- Click Add to Worksheet at the bottom of the page. Your current worksheet will populate with the courses you selected.
- You may continue to select courses before registering. You will be registered for all courses selected when you click on the Submit Changes button.
- If a class is not available or you have selected classes with the same days and times, a warning/error message will appear with that explanation.
- When you have finished searching the class schedule and adding classes, click on the Back to Home tab at the top left corner of the Register, Add, or Drop page. It will take you back to the MyPace homepage.
If you encounter difficulty using the MyPace portal: Log on to the ITS Help Desk and enter a job ticket, visit a Computer Resource Center for assistance, or call the ITS Help Desk at (914) 773-3333 or extension 33333 on campus. Live help is available from the ITS Help Desk Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.