The Help Desk is a one-stop reporting center for IT problems and queries. When a call is placed to the Help Desk, all pertinent information will be gathered by an IT representative. If the issue cannot be solved immediately, a Help Desk ticket will be created and dispatched to the Client Support Office or to any appropriate ITS area.
Contact the ITS Help Desk
|Chat live with an ITS Help Desk representative|
Subscribe to the latest ITS News and Important Notices
Sign up to receive email messages on the latest in downtime, outages, and news information from ITS!
To subscribe click here and follow the below instructions:
1. Select Subscribe or Unsubscribe
2. Type your First and Last Name in the Name field and then enter your preferred email address in the Email Address field
3. Make sure Subscription Type is set to Regular and then click Subscribe
4. You will receive an email at the address you enter to confirm and complete the subscription process.
Please Note: To Unsubscribe to the list, you can follow all the above steps except choose Unsubscribe in step 3. Again you will need to check your email address to complete the unsubscribe process.
Technical support is available to all Pace students, faculty and staff. To report a problem, contact the Help Desk.
- Hardware and Software Support - Client Support provides remote, onsite and walk-in service for hardware and software issues for Pace owned equipment or student owned PCs. Netbook loaners are available for Faculty, Staff, and Students who wish to use them during the duration of their service. To receive a Netbook loaner please contact a Help Desk representative for more information. Please note loaners must be returned in the same condition they were initially given to avoid any unwanted charges.
- Microsoft Office/Antivirus - Pace University has established a campus agreement with Microsoft that includes Microsoft Forefront. Students, faculty and staff can receive Forefront on their personal PCs by visiting Apps, Downloads and Account Management page at adam.pace.edu. Pace students can also receive a copy of Microsoft Office 2007 free of charge by visiting ADAM. Pace faculty and staff can also receive a copy of Microsoft Office 2007 free of charge by visiting ADAM provided it is being solely used for work related activities. If Microsoft Office will be used for personal activities, faculty and staff must purchase the package through the Microsoft Home Use Program. To receive additional information please contact the ITS Help Desk.
- Outlook Support - Pace University utilizes Microsoft Exchange Server for email, calendar and contacts. Client Support strongly recommends the use of Microsoft Outlook 2007 and has provided interactive training demonstrations to assist with the configuration of Outlook and utilizing the features for Exchange.
ITS Help Desk Hours
ITS Help Desk Regular Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday:12:00pm - 4:00pm
ITS Help Desk Winter Interm, Spring, and Summer Break Schedule
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Walk-In Center Hours
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Two convenient locations
@New York: 1 Pace Plaza - Rm W202, Computer Resource Center
@Pleasantville: Wilcox Hall - 2nd Floor, Computer Resource Center