Technical support is available to all Pace students, faculty and staff experiencing any issues with Pace systems. To report an issue, contact the ITS Help Desk. An ITS representative will gather all pertinent information and will attempt to resolve the issue. If additional technical assistance is required, the Help Desk ticket will be reassigned to the appropriate ITS area for further follow-up and resolution.
How to Get this Service
To obtain technical assistance from an ITS representative, please use the following means:
Questions and request can be submitted by following the instructions shown below:
1. Log in to help.pace.edu using your MyPace username and password
2. Click on Request tab
3. Select the following Request Type: Information Technology > Other
4. Provide the needed information in each field.
Note: The information icon will provide further details of what is requested from the input field.
5. Click the Save button.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni, Applicants, and Contractors
If you experience any issues, a request can be submitted via the Help Desk system in the following Request Type: Information Technology > Other
Contact the ITS Help Desk
ITS Help Desk Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday:12:00pm - 4:00pm
Winter Interim, Spring, and Summer Break Hours
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Two convenient locations
@New York: 1 Pace Plaza - Rm W202, Computer Resource Center
@Pleasantville: Wilcox Hall - 2nd Floor, Computer Resource Center
Our Walk-In Centers are located in the two locations listed above and at the Law School (Aloysia Hall, Rm. 302). We offer assistance with Pace applications, such as Pharos Printing, Wireless and Email configuration, as well as software downloads from ADAM.pace.edu. In addition, we provide preliminary consultations and recommendations on other IT-related questions or issues.
Monday - Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm
View Our Service Level Agreements
Laptops can be loaned to faculty and staff (who do not currently possess a Pace-owned laptop) on a limited basis for work-related use while traveling or going to a conference (off-campus use). This service is not available to students.
A minimum of 3 business days advanced notice is required when borrowing a loaner laptop. We have a limited supply and requests are filled on a first come, first serve basis. All loaner laptops are equipped with the standard Pace configuration which includes Microsoft Office and other Pace supported software. ITS will not transfer data from the user’s computer or install any 3rd party software on loaner laptops.
When requesting a loaner laptop for off-campus use, please include the following information:
- The purpose for the loaner laptop request (For example: travel, conference, work assignment, etc.)
- Length of time needed (Note: There is a limit of 3 weeks. A short extension may be granted on a case-by-case basis if the laptop is not scheduled to be assigned elsewhere after its return. A charge will be assessed for any laptop not returned on time.)
To request a loaner laptop, faculty or staff should log in to https://help.pace.edu and place the request under the category: Information Technology > Other
Note: Requests for on-campus events or classroom use must be placed through the Educational Media Center: Information Technology > Educational Media > Laptop/iPad Request Form > Campus Location.)
Subscribe to the latest ITS News and Important Notices
STAY INFORMED. Sign up to receive email messages about upcoming system maintenance, unplanned outages, and other important updates and information from ITS!
To subscribe click here and follow the below instructions:
1. Select Subscribe or Unsubscribe
2. Type your First and Last Name in the Name field and then enter your preferred email address in the Email Address field
3. Make sure Subscription Type is set to Regular and then click Subscribe
4. You will receive an email at the address you enter to confirm and complete the subscription process.
Please Note: To Unsubscribe to the list, you can follow all the above steps except choose Unsubscribe in step 3. Again you will need to check your email address to complete the unsubscribe process.