Technical support is available to all Pace students, faculty and staff experiencing any issues with Pace systems. To report an issue, contact the ITS Help Desk. An ITS representative will gather all pertinent information and will attempt to resolve the issue. If additional technical assistance is required, the Help Desk ticket will be reassigned to the appropriate ITS area for further follow-up and resolution.
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Help Desk and Pace Information Center (311 Operator) will close Friday, September 1, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. The Help Desk will open Saturday, September 2 and Sunday, September 3, 2023 from 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. Both call centers will remain closed on Monday, September 4, 2023.
How to Get This Service
To obtain technical assistance from an ITS representative, please contact us.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni, Applicants, and Contractors
For any inquiries about this service, or to submit a request, please click this link to submit a Help Desk Ticket (Pace Portal username, password, and Duo MFA passcode required for login).
- Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Saturday:12:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Summer I & II, Interim, and Break Hours
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
New York City
1 Pace Plaza Rm W202
Wilcox Hall - 2nd Floor
Computer Resource Center
All users should call the ITS Help Desk for assistance at (914) 773-3333. If necessary, a ticket will be created for any issues that require remote or in-person help and a technician will contact the end-user to schedule an appointment.
View Our Service Level Agreements
Laptops can be loaned to faculty and staff (who do not currently possess a Pace-owned laptop) on a limited basis for work-related use while traveling or going to a conference (off-campus use). This service is not available to students.
A minimum of 3 business days advanced notice is required when borrowing a loaner laptop. We have a limited supply and requests are filled on a first come, first serve basis. All loaner laptops are equipped with the standard Pace configuration which includes Microsoft Office and other Pace supported software. ITS will not transfer data from the user’s computer or install any 3rd party software on loaner laptops.
When requesting a loaner laptop for off-campus use, please include the following information:
- The purpose for the loaner laptop request (For example: travel, conference, work assignment, etc.)
- Length of time needed (Note: There is a limit of 3 weeks. A short extension may be granted on a case-by-case basis if the laptop is not scheduled to be assigned elsewhere after its return. A charge will be assessed for any laptop not returned on time.)
To request a loaner laptop, faculty or staff should log in to the Pace Help Desk.
Note: Requests for on-campus events or classroom use must be placed through the Educational Media Center: Information Technology > Educational Media > Laptop/iPad Request Form > Campus Location.)
Subscribe to the Latest ITS News and Important Notices
STAY INFORMED. Sign up to receive email messages about upcoming system maintenance, unplanned outages, and other important updates and information from ITS!
Subscribe and follow the below instructions:
- Select Subscribe or Unsubscribe
- Type your First and Last Name in the Name field and then enter your preferred email address in the Email Address field
- Make sure Subscription Type is set to Regular and then click Subscribe
- You will receive an email at the address you enter to confirm and complete the subscription process.
Please Note: To Unsubscribe to the list, you can follow all the above steps except choose Unsubscribe in step 3. Again you will need to check your email address to complete the unsubscribe process.